Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmao Andre Ward is obsessed about G, so jealous

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
      How can you say this without knowing what questions he's answering?
      The interviews for the questions he was asked on fighthype from Friday nsb just catching up

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
        I would have rather asked him about Beterbiev (as compared to Kov)...
        Golovkin refused to fight Ward so I think the media is more interested in Ward's opinion on him rather than some prospect who has never had anything to do with Ward.

Comment

... the interview is on Youtube... since Saturday... there were threads here also.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
            No lil G damage control to the rescue??? Im appalled but no one can really dispute that he is correct with his statements.
            Of course Kov is better than GGG - he's two classes above him. You know, in Ward's weight class.

P4P GGG and Kov is close.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
              Lmao Andre Ward is obsessed about G, so jealous
              its the other way around which is why little G won't fight him. abel sanchez is even more afraid than golovkin. kovalev is a bigger and better fish to fry.

Comment

So Ward just admitted he was trying to pick on the smaller fighter when he could have been taking on the better challenges this whole time. Typical american douchebag.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Golovkin refused to fight Ward (...)
                  Really? Don't tell me...

... Precisely when was supposed this fight to take place? This fall (instead of Lemieux)? Next spring? Just when?

... Wait! Ward got injured just before fighting on the Saturday card, right?... He got injured again, and again... And he stays back and gives interviews. Do you see a pattern in these? But maybe I'm imagining things...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                    Really? Don't tell me...

... Precisely when was supposed this fight to take place? This fall (instead of Lemieux)? Next spring? Just when?

... Wait! Ward got injured just before fighting on the Saturday card, right?... He got injured again, and again... And he stays back and gives interviews. Do you see a pattern in these? But maybe I'm imagining things...
                    It's pointless talking about it because Team GGG turned it down in 5 minutes and said "maybe 2017".

It's never going to happen. The fans got robbed.

Comment

"Hey, Ward, wake up! Why are you talking trash about other people? Speak for yourself. If you're trying to make a name for yourself by mentioning me to build up your own fight, then be a man about it and tell the truth. At our meeting with HBO they asked us whether we are ready to box. You know our answers - I said yes, you said no. You said something about your shoulder or promoter - I'm not interested in the reason, I only heard your "no." But you remember that HBO said then that they would need a long time to build-up the fight. Then what the **** are you talking about excuses?"

"If you do provocative attacks, do not even think that Loeffler [Gennady's K2 promoter] will buy into them. You haven't been interesting to anyone for a long time, so he will no longer engage in the promotion of your name. Go and build your own image. Although everyone already knows what you are, and because of this, they do not go to your fights." - Gennady Golovkin
                      Ward's only relevance in the sport is because of GGG and Kovalev.

Comment

Working...
                      X