Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dear diary...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know someone watched the disgusting orgy of a telecast that was HBO last night when they think Cotto landed nothing.

Lampley and Max downplayed everything Cotto was doing. Box Nation and TV Azteca had it the complete opposite. HBO is obvious in their agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
      Size factor had 0 impact on the fight. Cotto got outboxed and outclassed by the better boxer

/thread
      Canelo always was. And always will be superior to Cotto. That has been very obvious to any objective person with two working eyes. No suprise here. That's why I'm not even gloating. I knew this would happen since 2013. Everyone did, minus 10 people on NSB. and I was doing blow at 4am. As predicted.

Comment

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
        Lol, you say that like canelo had to fight thru adversity. He didn't. He comfortably ate the much smaller cotto's shots and continued beating on the smaller guy. Such heart and determination.
        What is your point? Look at it this way, Cotto wanted to be a 'middleweight'... So he ends up fighting bigger foes. He was even winning the first half of the fight in my book, it wasn't all one-sided or anything. Canelo edged him 115-113 on my official scorecard.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
          Canelo always was. And always will be superior to Cotto. That has been very obvious to any objective person with two working eyes. No suprise here. That's why I'm not even gloating. I knew this would happen since 2013. Everyone did, minus 10 people on NSB. and I was doing blow at 4am. As predicted.
          LOL I agree and so was I bro lol I was fckng lit last night yayo had me on one

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
            LOL I agree and so was I bro lol I was fckng lit last night yayo had me on one
            Me too lol. Went to bed at 430... #stilldrunk.

Comment

Working...
            X