Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo vs. Cotto MASSIVE Fight Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where the f ukk is peasantcrusha at ??????

Comment

I said it before anf i will say it again! "Canelo will get nO credit for beating cotto" i am looking for a marika called PRBOXING88!!! Vokon! U aint talking now are you booooy! Saludos ala gente de Jalisko linea .7.1.4 ala orden

Comment

Originally posted by cabalas View Post
        Wasn't cotto the mandatory of GGG for almost 1 1/2 years? Weren't most of cotto fans saying that his idol was the real 'king' and that GGG wasn't worth to fight because poor opposition and low PPV? All of the sudden these pseudo fans want others to face the real champ but they didn't want to see their so called 'king' do it. By the record cotto ended dropping the title (by missing paying sanctioning fees) because he fears facing GGG.

There's only about three people on here, who are Cotto fans and have been saying this, stop lumping all fans of Cotto's together. My hope is Cotto dares to be great again and fights Lee if he defeats Saunders, because that's what legends of the sport do. Now as most of us felt Cotto should fight GGG if he defeated Canelo, most of us feel Canelo should fight GGG. Most Puerto Ricans, like myself, are fans of boxing, more so than other cultures, we support our fighters to the bitter end but we know more about the sport than most. Well at least I do.

Comment

Originally posted by alexander28 View Post
          Canelo was gifted by WBC mafia and his Godfather "Oscar $$$$$" bought the judges. Oscar stole Mayweather's blueprint on stealing fights buying judges.
          Stop crying Ricans. Canelo won clearly 116-112.

Look the photos. Look the face of both fighters. Look the stats. Look what the people said.

Canelo won.

Comment

They really rob Cotto !!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
              They really rob Cotto !!!!!!!!
              C'mon Petuff Cotto got beat cleanly regardless of the scorecards..Take the L with more dignity than the fighter himself did.

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                Where the f ukk is peasantcrusha at ??????
                Leave my grandpa alone. He just got sent to a retirement home.

Comment

Originally posted by alexander28 View Post
                  Now let's see Canelo get obliterated by the real 160 pound champ "GGG".
                  Take a knee and gtfo of my site. So Cotto wasn't a "real" 160 lb champ??? Lmfao. Man, it feels so good to see all you Cotto fans lose it.

Hahahhahahahhahahha

.... And NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Close fight, but a good one nonetheless. Miguel is better off at 154; Canelo's size advantage was ridiculous.

Tip my hat off to Canelo, hope to see Alvarez-Golovkin soon, that should be an interesting match-up
                    Last edited by Dat; 11-23-2015, 07:05 AM.

Comment

I got Canelo by 2 rounds, the score cards were just outrageous! IMHO, Miguel did not do enough, you cant really win a fight with a jab and bouncing around.

Yes, great display of boxing by Miguel, his straight right was doing some good damage and I dont know why he stopped using it, and his left hook did not seem to be landing with authority. I felt like he was just working the mitts.

Now, Canelo is on his prime, had a 20lb advantage and we know Cotto is passed his prime, with 20 years of boxing and some hard wars with some serious scar tissue damage...and the younger lion with this "extraordinary" power could not stop or seriously hurt #WarCotto.

Also, the HBO team was a disgrace to boxing journalism, wow!!

Congrats to Canelo, he did win the fight but honestly, the cards were a joke.

Comment

Working...
                      X