Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo vs. Cotto MASSIVE Fight Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im a fan of both fighters. 1. been a cotto fan longer than canelo. 2. im a mexican and a cotto fan, so i dont think my opinion is not biased. i saw canelo dominate the fight. cotto had his moments but i saw cotto get walked down and canelo landing the telling punches. cotto size was the problem as well as power, he couldnt keep canelo at bay with just the jab. straight hand did land good but were did the left hook go cotto. canelo landed his. great fight both showed heart.. imo cotto save some money by not paying the wbc fee. he has had no intention of fulfilling the obligation of fighting the mandatory "GGG". so why pay the extra funds. cotto still has a fight or two in him. but not a 155 or higher. lets see bradley cotto at 154 ,and then see retirement. the good fight out there for him to chip up and cash in.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
      Cotto won this fight or I could have seen canelo win by a round or two but to give canelo almost every round is a joke
      Bro. got to give it you... u got heart and are a warrior but Cotto lost my brotha...Canelo did the job nothing left but to tip the hat to the man, he did his work and did it well and all the while being a straight up gentlemen....

Comment

Working...
      X