if he fights golovkin it will be september
Comments Thread For: Canelo To Return in May and Then in September
Collapse
-
****** Fkn ******!!! Canelo didn't say that! Learn SPANISH before you pop off at the mouth. He said get GGG in the ring right now. ODH said that you fkn R@TARD.
GGG has fought who exactly to even get REAL PPV $$$$
Stevens Hawkings??? Ray Charles??? Mario Lemuix???Comment
-
Why are you soo poor that you didn't even BUY GGG's last PPV fight??? That's your GOD and his time to shine....PPV FLOP!!!!
White ppl are soo FKN CHEAP! And then CRY about sht that they didn't even pay for...Comment
-
Comment
-
Right. What else Canelo is gonna say. "No, I won't fight him. I'm not ready"?
Oscar has already made clear they won't consider GGG until at least 2 more years, maybe. They are waiting for Gennady to age whilst Canelo reaches his absolute prime.Comment
-
Philly your boy Danny Garcia has LOST me a TON of $$$$$$$. I learned my lesson and no longer bet against him! I accept he's going to fight up and DOWN against the competition in front of him. From a FANS side that must be hard. But from a gambler side???? = $$$$$$$$ betting on him.Comment
-
Canelo is not going to be the next ppv star, there is no competition for him. He will vacate the middleweight title cause GGG is not willing to go down 5 pounds from 160. Then im wondering who is a ppv star besides canelo? Tim Bradley? LOL!! Lemieux? LOL!! Lara? LOL!! Trout?? LOL!! Andrade? LOL!! Even GGG not make the numbers, Mayweather will not go to 154 to face canelo due his age and Pacquiao is too small to go up, I think the judges could take this rivalry game PR vs Mexico into a trilogy but this wide scorecards just kill that possibility. Boxing is dead gentlementsComment
-
I didn't know Cotto had fought 10 Mexicans? I'm sure this is right but I can't think of what Mexicans he's fought other than Margarito and Alfonso Gomez, the one kid who was on The Contender boxing show. I'm curious so I'ma check who these Mexicans are.LAS VEGAS - Mexico's Saul "Canelo" Alvarez captured the vacant World Boxing Council middleweight title Saturday with a unanimous decision victory over Puerto Rico's Miguel Cotto.
Judges awarded Alvarez the verdict by scores of 119-109, 118-110 and 117-111, the Mexican improving to 46-1-1 while Cotto fell to 40-5.
Alvarez, 25, became only the second Mexican fighter to claim the world middleweight throne, taking the title Cotto, 34, surrendered earlier in the week rather than pay sanctioning fees.
[Click Here To Read More]Comment
-
Actually, you know canelo and coka want another shot at Floyd. If fishnets gives Floyd $100 mil, I think the rematch gets made @160.Canelo is not going to be the next ppv star, there is no competition for him. He will vacate the middleweight title cause GGG is not willing to go down 5 pounds from 160. Then im wondering who is a ppv star besides canelo? Tim Bradley? LOL!! Lemieux? LOL!! Lara? LOL!! Trout?? LOL!! Andrade? LOL!! Even GGG not make the numbers, Mayweather will not go to 154 to face canelo due his age and Pacquiao is too small to go up, I think the judges could take this rivalry game PR vs Mexico into a trilogy but this wide scorecards just kill that possibility. Boxing is dead gentlementsComment
Comment