No announcement yet.

Canelo will surprise you all against GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo will surprise you all against GGG

Tonight just showed the level of class GGG's opposition has been. Looking at his resume his best win is what? F'ing Geale? Who got knocked out silly against Cotto? And look at how little Cotto's punches were having an effect on Canelo.

I take Canelo to win this fight based on his FAR superior defense and most importantly, his recent class of opposition.

Mayweather, Lara, Cotto
    VS
    Geale, Rubio, Monroe Jr LOL

If you thought GGG would walk through Canelo I'm sorry to say but you know nothing about boxing. This is a tough fight for either fighter and I have Canelo edging out a decision.

im trying to tell these dudes the same thing

triple G has faced ZERO persons of note,canelo is on another level compared to these monroe,lemixue,rosado type of dudes that they hand pick from boxrec rankings

canelo makes it hard for GGG,trust me

Comment

lmao don't be that hispter that picks Canelo because you see something we don't. GGG gonna Hulk smash dude.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
        lmao don't be that hispter that picks Canelo because you see something we don't. GGG gonna Hulk smash dude.
        u dont gotta be a hipster to pick a middle weight thats actually the same size as GGG and is miles above in opposition faced....

triple G does what he does...to low level opposition

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
          u dont gotta be a hipster to pick a middle weight thats actually the same size as GGG and is miles above in opposition faced....

Comment

Canelo's not quite ready yet.

I'd give him another year before placing him anywhere near Golovkin.

Comment

LOL. Canelo went 5 rounds of War with guy like Kirkland.

Ishida KO'ed Kirkland in 1'st round. That tells you everything.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post

Yeahh... Kirkland is good opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
                  It's people like you that this thread is aimed at. What exactly do you see when you watch boxing? You can't see how Canelo's defense is miles ahead of GGG's?

-Ok so he has superior defense
                  -Is not too much smaller than GGG,
                  -Has power AND
                  -faced the better opposition.

So why do you say GGG will smash him?

Comment

Holy shit is it hard reading through this thread without laughing

Gonna save this thread to look back at in the future when GGG forces Canelo to vacate. That or when GGG stomps all over him.

Comment

Working...
                    X