Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
    Name change bet,me and u

1 month

winner picks the new username the loser has to wear for 1 mo,what u say?

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
      u dont gotta be a hipster to pick a middle weight thats actually the same size as GGG and is miles above in opposition faced....

triple G does what he does...to low level opposition
      to legit MWs, and in spectacular fashion, every time out.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
        to legit MWs, and in spectacular fashion, every time out.

Comment

Name change bet,me and u

1 month

winner picks the new username the loser has to wear for 1 mo,what u say?

Comment

Originally posted by fighter1234 View Post
            It's people like you that this thread is aimed at. What exactly do you see when you watch boxing? You can't see how Canelo's defense is miles ahead of GGG's?

-Ok so he has superior defense
            -Is not too much smaller than GGG,
            -Has power AND
            -faced the better opposition.

So why do you say GGG will smash him?
            Far better power, far better jab, better skilled fighter, and his STYLE is to trap, and kill. Has some of the best body shots in the game, and drowns you with his mid range pressure.

Has a TREMENDOUS beard, and could easily take what Canelo dishes, but when GGG hits you, it's over.

I think Stephens is a bigger puncher than Canelo, and he took a flush ass hook from him. GGG will force Canelo to fight, and not give him any room to breathe. nelo already has bad stamina. And he'll force the exchanges.

Comment

This fight has to happen. I would like for it to take place next year on a cinco de mayo or mexico independence day weekend. would be nice.

Comment

Canelo would certainly be the best fighter GGG would have faced but why do you'll act as if GGG has zero skills and just wins because he fights stiffs?

The guy was a standout amateur fighter and has DESRTOYED everyone he's faced so far as a pro. Do mediocre fighters have those credentials?

I'm not saying Canelo can't win the fight but please...Do you all not think GGG would have destroyed Cotto tonight? Canelo is a middleweight masquerading at a smaller weight to fight smaller fighters. GGG will be his toughest fight as well.

I hope it happens in May.

Comment

Originally posted by fighter1234 View Post
                  Tonight just showed the level of class GGG's opposition has been. Looking at his resume his best win is what? F'ing Geale? Who got knocked out silly against Cotto? And look at how little Cotto's punches were having an effect on Canelo.

I take Canelo to win this fight based on his FAR superior defense and most importantly, his recent class of opposition.

Mayweather, Lara, Cotto
                  VS
                  Geale, Rubio, Monroe Jr LOL

If you thought GGG would walk through Canelo I'm sorry to say but you know nothing about boxing. This is a tough fight for either fighter and I have Canelo edging out a decision.
                  im trying to tell these dudes the same thing

triple G has faced ZERO persons of note,canelo is on another level compared to these monroe,lemixue,rosado type of dudes that they hand pick from boxrec rankings

canelo makes it hard for GGG,trust me
                  When has Canelo fought someone who weighs as much as him bigger great amtuar backround and ha sthe body punch that might hurt him. Look at Cotto, if that was GGG body punching he would have not walked trough it. Also if we all assume GGG KO's Cotto, well Canelo just went 12. And 160 is so bad that former GGG opponents moved up to 168 yet 168lbers cant finish like GGG. Ala Rubio and Murry.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post

Comment

I think caNelo walks down giggi and out boxes him easy
                      Canelo is just too big for him and too powerful

Comment

Working...
                      X