Canelo needs a new trainer.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daddy T View Post
    He should work on two things.

1. First and foremost his foot movement. He needs to move far more quickly and cut off the ring way faster.
    2. He needs to throw a ****ing jab now and then

His work rate is what it is. I don't think it will ever increase much over what it is now.
    Yeah, his feet are freaking slow. Old man cotto made him look like a grandpa tonight. He fights like a 40 year old man with incredibly explosive punches.

Comment

There is a deep bond betweeun Canelo and his team and I see improvements, so I dont think he should leave him... His main problems are horrendous stamina and overrated power.

Comment

This goes without saying. Canelo's frequent complacency almost makes believe he knows in advance he'll be gifted a decision if it comes down to it.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
          This goes without saying. Canelo's frequent complacency almost makes believe he knows in advance he'll be gifted a decision if it comes down to it.
          LMAO, that's an awesome analogy.

Comment

canelo is a complete hype job. i thought the fight was much closer than those rigged scorecards. canelo couldn't dominate an old complete shot past prime much smaller fighter. and many people kept saying canelo would murder cotto hahahahahahahahahahahah give me a break.

ggg will stop this hype job once and for all.

Comment

canelo fights like an aesthete, like he's more concerned with his youtube highlights compilation than with winning the fight

Comment

LOL Cottostans super butthurt. Giving Cotto the advantage in the fight because he had a "better corner" rofl Cotto did not adjust at all and hes the one who gassed lmao

Comment

If I'm Oscar, I hire Pedro Diaz and Memo Heredia to work with Alvarez from now on.

Diaz would refine his boxing techniques and Heredia would maximize his power & stamina. He'd also give him a better weight cut.

Comment

Working...
                  X