Comments Thread For: Kovalev's Promoter Confirms Andre Ward Deal For 2016

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taking ALLLLLLL BETS. Ward will violate Kovalev

Comment

I see Ward getting another injury and "retiring" as more likely. If he does actually manage to make the fight, he most likely gets stopped and then retires.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Progressive Jedi be like...

Rofl? Are you actually rolling on the floor laughing?

No it's not, it's far from the truth, in fact it's false. Stop spreading lies, Tom Loffler clearly knows it's not the truth.

Dude? I'm no dude, i'm GGG himself. I have 2 PhD's and i'm working on my third one now. Sociology, Psychology, and Criminal Justice.

Nobody has anything here, except for me, I have 2 PhD's.

The longest since what? I'm just quoting away as much as possible. I'm gonna quote everything I can in your post. I can't give one simple post to your post. I'm breaking you down sysmtematically.

I did it. I quoted everything you said and I answered everything with all of my opinions and I even referenced Loffler and GGG so I won. I win you lose. I'm right, you're wrong. You're short, i'm tall. I'm strong, you're not. I'm big, you're small. I know, you don't. I'm smart, you're dumb.
        Fckin hilarious!

It's true dude's a fckin moron lmaO

Comment

[bojangles1987;16250370]Great, great, great fight. I need to see this.[/QUOTE]

I can't wait to see it too......but I fear with Ward's Clinch n headbutt style it may not be the most fan-friendly fight, and i Believe there's a high chance of it being stopped on cuts. . But i sure hope Kovalev destroys the cheatin bastard!

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
            Bull****, he's still wanting a Froch fight even now, lame excuses.
            That would be a massive fight, way better than dragging Paul Smith up to 172, and then trying to fight Murdock or Brand at 175. But if there's a possibility of huge Canelo mando/unification, Froch would take back seat of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
              I see Ward getting another injury and "retiring" as more likely. If he does actually manage to make the fight, he most likely gets stopped and then retires.
              Kov fans projecting and already hoping the fight doesn't happen smh

Comment

Ward a G.....

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Progressive Jedi be like...

Rofl? Are you actually rolling on the floor laughing?

No it's not, it's far from the truth, in fact it's false. Stop spreading lies, Tom Loffler clearly knows it's not the truth.

Dude? I'm no dude, i'm GGG himself. I have 2 PhD's and i'm working on my third one now. Sociology, Psychology, and Criminal Justice.

Nobody has anything here, except for me, I have 2 PhD's.

The longest since what? I'm just quoting away as much as possible. I'm gonna quote everything I can in your post. I can't give one simple post to your post. I'm breaking you down sysmtematically.

I did it. I quoted everything you said and I answered everything with all of my opinions and I even referenced Loffler and GGG so I won. I win you lose. I'm right, you're wrong. You're short, i'm tall. I'm strong, you're not. I'm big, you're small. I know, you don't. I'm smart, you're dumb.

You can smell the fear when that guy posts.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    Kov fans projecting and already hoping the fight doesn't happen smh
                    Ward trolls better hope it doesn't happen. It'd be the end of him.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                      War Wiggity Ward!!! My bet with Mike10..........1 is on
                      Let's do this

Comment

Working...
                      X