No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev's Promoter Confirms Andre Ward Deal For 2016

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Golovkin wouldn't fight him so Andre Ward moved up and is taking on the beast Kovalev.

That's a warrior in my book.
    He doesn't seem too happy about it, crying how they forced him up, double standards etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      Yes, fighter A who had cleaned up his division moves up because fighter B from the division below, who hasn't done yet what fighter A has, wouldn't fight him.

Warrior.

Buy a new book.
      Fighter B (Little G) was more than willing to move up for other fights and said he'd fight anyone from 154-168. Your excuse is invalid. Little G straight up ducked him in fear of losing.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        so true. Dude has the longest posts ever
        Absolutely

Dumb fck comes off like a ******ed J.a.r.v.I.s. from Ironman lmaO

Comment

What's in the fine print? The Stevenson "deal" didn't really go as planned.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
            Fighter B (Little G) was more than willing to move up for other fights and said he'd fight anyone from 154-168. Your excuse is invalid. Little G straight up ducked him in fear of losing.
            He wasn't looking to fight anyone at 168 anymore, only if worthwhile to go up and back down to unify the belts. That's better than struggling to make 168, yet needing multiple tuneups to face a live body at 175.

Comment

How could this be I thought Ward is irrelevant doesn't fight anyone with a pulse

Comment

Originally posted by imperial1 View Post
                How could this be I thought Ward is irrelevant doesn't fight anyone with a pulse
                He's supposed to fight someone with a pulse in a year, provided no recurring injuries

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                  He wasn't looking to fight anyone at 168 anymore, only if worthwhile to go up and back down to unify the belts. That's better than struggling to make 168, yet needing multiple tuneups to face a live body at 175.
                  Bull****, he's still wanting a Froch fight even now, lame excuses.

Comment

Progressive Jedi be like...

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    Rofl? Are you actually rolling on the floor laughing?

so true.
                    No it's not, it's far from the truth, in fact it's false. Stop spreading lies, Tom Loffler clearly knows it's not the truth.

Dude
                    Dude? I'm no dude, i'm GGG himself. I have 2 PhD's and i'm working on my third one now. Sociology, Psychology, and Criminal Justice.

has
                    Nobody has anything here, except for me, I have 2 PhD's.

The longest
                    The longest since what? I'm just quoting away as much as possible. I'm gonna quote everything I can in your post. I can't give one simple post to your post. I'm breaking you down sysmtematically.

posts ever
                    I did it. I quoted everything you said and I answered everything with all of my opinions and I even referenced Loffler and GGG so I won. I win you lose. I'm right, you're wrong. You're short, i'm tall. I'm strong, you're not. I'm big, you're small. I know, you don't. I'm smart, you're dumb.

Comment

War Ward!!! Ward is a true warrior... Not the same kind of pity-patty bull**** like little g wanting to duck the best and call out guys 2 divisions below him. Ward is practicing what he preaches, moving up to fight the best. Will be a good fight, but at the the of the night we will hear "AND THE NEW..."

Comment

Working...
                      X