No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Cotto, Canelo Ripped and Ready For War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
    Don't include the little guy. Cotto is NOT a MW...Never will be.

The only clowns making a mockery of the MW division are the 2 REAL middleweights. One of them is draining himself to hide at 155lbs and the other is fooling YOU into thinking his glory depends on beating a 35 year old ex 140lb champ named Miguel.

Raise your standards and never be afraid to think critically.
    Let's do a avy bet?

Comment

Canelo looks great, doesnt look weight drained, looks strong was still able to flex thats a good sign.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
        This is a stupid post here. He would have better opposition of either Canelo or Cotto would fight him but both are running scared
        How is either one running scared??? In case your too stupid to notice their BOTH fighting tonite!!!

While these two have been fighting WHO's Who in the boxing world...

GGG has been fightin WHO is HE??? He's a boxer???

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
          This is a stupid post here. He would have better opposition of either Canelo or Cotto would fight him but both are running scared
          Also you CAN'T Run from the "B" side. GGG is going to yap, yap, yap like a lil annoying Chilala. His Caribe Sports 2.0 promotors are going to be like. We choose ring size, gloves size, weight, 50/50 split...

And Cotto/Canelo will slap those R@Tards and say "GTFOH"!!! Go fight Chavez Jr. leftovers in Andy Lee...Good Luck with those PPV #'s.

Comment

Don't include the little guy. Cotto is NOT a MW...Never will be.

The only clowns making a mockery of the MW division are the 2 REAL middleweights. One of them is draining himself to hide at 155lbs and the other is fooling YOU into thinking his glory depends on beating a 35 year old ex 140lb champ named Miguel.

Raise your standards and never be afraid to think critically.
            Cotto is not a middleweight you say? Why then has he be campaigning above the JMW limit for the past year or so, using his star status to drain fighters down from the actual 160lb middleweight limit to 159-155lbs?

I have an issue with Canelo too, seeing as he no longer fights at 154lbs but refuses to fight at 160lbs either.

You are eluding to GGG and I don't know why. What I said and what the topic of this thread is, has little to do with GGG. I can only gather that neither your critical thinking or verbal reasoning skills are up to standard.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
              Cotto is not a middleweight you say? Why then has he be campaigning above the JMW limit for the past year or so, using his star status to drain fighters down from the actual 160lb middleweight limit to 159-155lbs?

I have an issue with Canelo too, seeing as he no longer fights at 154lbs but refuses to fight at 160lbs either.

You are eluding to GGG and I don't know why. What I said and what the topic of this thread is, has little to do with GGG. I can only gather that neither your critical thinking or verbal reasoning skills are up to standard.
              Cotto is a "middleweight" like Roids Jones was a "Heavyweight." Don't struggle so much with reality bro. Embrace it....

Comment

Originally posted by onetwopunch View Post
                Canelo looks great, doesnt look weight drained, looks strong was still able to flex thats a good sign.
                Canelo looks like he was at an Erik Morales BBQ a few times in the past 3 months.

Tainted Beef Fajitas and good mariachi music...

Comment

Canelo looks like he was at an Erik Morales BBQ a few times in the past 3 months.

Tainted Beef Fajitas and good mariachi music...
                  and cotto looks like he ducked VADA, im sure face and back acne had nothing to do with it....

Comment

This will be a great fight! I can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                      and cotto looks like he ducked VADA, im sure face and back acne had nothing to do with it....
                      - Come on man, I think both guys are clean as far as PED's are concerned.

Comment

Working...
                      X