• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
    warrrrr Cotto!!!!!!!!!!!vamos a romperle la madre a los salvatruchas
    Canelo is Mexican not Salvadorian.

Comment

Damn, both guys look in tremendous shape and sounded relaxed and very confidence!!! I'm so hyped for this fight its not even funny!!!

WAR Canelo, WAR Cotto!!!

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
        What other title fights has this happened in?

He weighed more than the division above. Surely there has to be a bigger penalty than that having his title vacated. Thats pretty extreme imo...

I agree... Wouldn't even have made 122! Haskins should demand a rehydration limit be imposed or refuse to fight... He would get elevated to full world champion anyway...

Comment

May the better man win.

Comment

Wow... Wth is that from Caballero? That's so fked up.

Comment

That's some unprofessional **** from Caballero. Cotto and Canelo both looked good though. Should be a pretty special event.

Comment

I was on the fence till about 30 mins ago. Cotto bout to get served up! Canelo by late round stoppage.

Past prime Sergio, Delvin and Geale did not prepare him for this.

Comment

I can't be the only one who feels like coming in on weight in a title fight is old school **** nowadays.

Maybe this happened a lot that I'm forgetting back in the day or I'm just to in tune once it happens nowadays, but seems like a lot of mfers lose the titles on the scales these days.

Comment

Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
                    warrrrr Cotto!!!!!!!!!!!vamos a romperle la madre a los salvatruchas
                    What does Canelo have to do with a salvatrucha???? Last I heard canelo was Mexican not Salavadorian!!!

Comment

Originally posted by batista84 View Post
                      May the better man win.
                      I wanted him to win, but is excessive excuse making about fighting GGG has made me hope Cotto ends entire thing.

Canelo isn't worthy of being MW champ. Cotto will be gone after this.

**** them both.

Comment

Working...
                      X