No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: LIVE STREAM: Cotto-Caneo Mandalay Official Weigh-in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
    Yep, I'm sticking with Canelo via mid-to-late stoppage.
    Yes. He looked very well!!

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
      Yep, I'm sticking with Canelo via mid-to-late stoppage.
      yea he's gonna break Cotto down, possibly give him the worst beating of his life, in a way i hope i'm wrong cuz i love upsets but that's what i see happening, Canelo will catch him early and hurt him and change the course of the fight, truth is though i hope canelo gets dismantled
      Last edited by St. Johns Gent; 11-20-2015, 06:32 PM.

Comment

This going to be a WAAAAAAAAAR from rounds 1-12!

WAR COTTO!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by St. Johns Gent View Post
          so the A side is wearing pink and white while the B side is wearing purple and white...this PPV should've been titled "RING Around the Rosies"
          i.imgur.com/uKM0Wn1.png

Comment

Cotto by controlled systematic breakdown of Canelo..Both look good though.

Comment

Originally posted by RED REP View Post
              Yes. He looked very well!!
              Most healthy he's looked at a weigh in in a while. The early camp has obviously helped.

Canelo always usually looks a little dehydrated and drawn, but he looked huge there while looking very healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by crex.af View Post
                i.imgur.com/uKM0Wn1.png
                that's exactly what i see but in real life one of them dyes their hair before his fights to look more ginger

Comment

i hope cotto kos that hype job.

Comment

War cotto!!

Canelo looks in great shape. Hopefully it's not all for show and canelo stamina has improved because he's gonna actually gonna have to be the guy his fans always talk about him being and not the counter puncher he actually is to beat cotto

Canelo is probably gonna counter punch so unless he catches cotto with a punch that changes the fight (hurts or ko cotto),cotto will win

Comment

Originally posted by 2120 View Post
                      War cotto!!

Canelo looks in great shape. Hopefully it's not all for show and canelo stamina has improved because he's gonna actually gonna have to be the guy his fans always talk about him being and not the counter puncher he actually is to beat cotto

Canelo is probably gonna counter punch so unless he catches cotto with a punch that changes the fight (hurts or ko cotto),cotto will win
                      He can win this fight counter-punching.

Miguel has been caught with plenty of solid counters by many different fighters. Canelo likes to counter and then go on the offensive, I see no reason that can't win him this fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X