Espn: Golovkin To Sue Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Not with this resume, no.
    unlike Cotto, GGG's career is not in its final 12 months...........

Comment

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
      unlike Cotto, GGG's career is not in its final 12 months...........
      He's a year younger and hasn't accomplished a fraction. He better get going cuz Tureano Johnson ain't cutting it, in spite of what his ball-riders think.

Comment

Not with this resume, no.
        If GGG unifies the division and breaks Hopkins record he's a shoe in. Your opinion of his resume won't matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
          If GGG unifies the division and breaks Hopkins record he's a shoe in. Your opinion of his resume won't matter.
          So basically you agree. Since you're talking about **** that hasn't happened.

Comment

He's a year younger and hasn't accomplished a fraction. He better get going cuz Tureano Johnson ain't cutting it, in spite of what his ball-riders think.
            if you are implying that GGG hasnt had the daylights beaten out of him, hasnt been knocked down, hasnt been knocked out, and hasnt been thoroughly clowned in the ring, then yes, I acknowledge your point......

Comment

So basically you agree. Since you're talking about **** that hasn't happened.
              He's 3/4 there. But he's accomplished a good deal so far and still has about another 4 years. GGG is going to the HOF that much i do know.

Comment

He's 3/4 there. But he's accomplished a good deal so far and still has about another 4 years. GGG is going to the HOF that much i do know.
                But he's not there. Hasn't broken Hopkins' record and hasn't unified. So yes we can pretend but as it stands, sowwie!

Comment

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                  if you are implying that GGG hasnt had the daylights beaten out of him, hasnt been knocked down, hasnt been knocked out, and hasnt been thoroughly clowned in the ring, then yes, I acknowledge your point......
                  He hasn't faced an elite fighter ever. Ever. Forever ever? Forever ever.

Comment

But he's not there. Hasn't broken Hopkins' record and hasn't unified. So yes we can pretend but as it stands, sowwie!
                    How are you going to feel when GGG walks on that platform and is handed his HOF trophy and is recognized as top 5 MW of all time lol.

Honestly there's guys in there with weaker accomplishments than GGG now so he might still get in even without do that stuff.

Unified MW champion and the best MW for the past 1 and a half years. HBO star, hasn't lost a definite round in 5 years, and the highest KO percentage in MW history.

He wouldn't get my vote as of now but still, why can't you just be happy for the man.

Comment

How are you going to feel when GGG walks on that platform and is handed his HOF trophy and is recognized as top 5 MW of all time lol.

Honestly there's guys in there with weaker accomplishments than GGG now so he might still get in even without do that stuff.

Unified MW champion and the best MW for the past 1 and a half years. HBO star, hasn't lost a definite round in 5 years, and the highest KO percentage in MW history.

He wouldn't get my vote as of now but still, why can't you just be happy for the man.
                      More pretend scenarios? Lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X