No announcement yet.

is Rigondeaux the best trash talker in boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is Rigondeaux the best trash talker in boxing

If you understand spanish you know Rigo is #1 P4P smack talker....thoughts...10 times better smack talker than broner & mayweather...

Who cares, he's ducking Lomachenko.

Overrated fighter anyway, gets slapped around the ring by D-level fighters. He's a knockout waiting to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
      Who cares, he's ducking Lomachenko.

Overrated fighter anyway, gets slapped around the ring by D-level fighters. He's a knockout waiting to happen.
      Rigo fights at 122 & loma fights at 126 DOE....different weight classes. ..by your logic GGG should fight Zurdo Ramirez

Comment

Originally posted by S.I.M.P View Post
        If you understand spanish you know Rigo is #1 P4P smack talker....thoughts...10 times better smack talker than broner & mayweather...
        Why don't you provide some examples? Many of us don't speak spanish or understand wtf he is saying.

Comment

I like when he called Donaire's then recent opposition a bunch of "viejas" meaning old ladies. That was when he was coming off beating Arce, Nishioka, WV2, and Mathebula.

There was also another interview when he was asked who are the greatest fighters in history, he said number 1. Guillermo Rigondeaux, number 2 Gullermo Rigondeaux, and number 3 Guillermo Rigondeaux.

Comment

Not better than Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              I like when he called Donaire's then recent opposition a bunch of "viejas" meaning old ladies. That was when he was coming off beating Arce, Nishioka, WV2, and Mathebula.

There was also another interview when he was asked who are the greatest fighters in history, he said number 1. Guillermo Rigondeaux, number 2 Gullermo Rigondeaux, and number 3 Guillermo Rigondeaux.
              LOL yeah I saw some of his old interviews on esnews ....he also calls them "yeguas" female horses ....

Comment

Originally posted by S.I.M.P View Post
                Rigo fights at 122 & loma fights at 126 DOE....different weight classes. ..by your logic GGG should fight Zurdo Ramirez
                Absolutely he should. GGG should move up to 168 soon because 160 is dead. The only decent fighters around there don't want to fight him.

I'd like to see that fight.

Also 122 and 126 is 4 pounds difference, im sure they could come to an agreement.

Comment

No, getting angry does not equate to good trash talk. Tyson Fury is the current king. He doesn't get caught up in it. He doesn't even believe most of what he says. But, he gets a lot of people stirred up and that's what makes him the best.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                    Not better than Fury.
                    Fury is #3 in my p4p behind Mayorga & Rigo

Comment

Working...
                    X