No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Cotto, Canelo Go Face To Face at Mandalay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Cotto, Canelo Go Face To Face at Mandalay

Las Vegas- Everyone is geared up for the highly anticipated showdown between Ring ****zine Middleweight World Champion Miguel Cotto and former two-time Super Welterweight World Champion Canelo Alvarez.

Tickets are priced at $2,000, $1,750, $1,250, $650, $350 and $150, not including applicable service charges, and can be purchased at the Mandalay Bay box office, ticketmaster.com, mandalaybay.com, all Ticketmaster locations or by calling (800) 745-3000. Ticket orders are limited to four per person.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Well we are half way there men!! Who is everyone picking? Canelo or Cotto?

Comment

Oscar look like a clown with that wbc belt.. He always trying too hard..

Comment

Cotto!!!!!!!by decision and bad beating for Canelo !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
          Oscar look like a clown with that wbc belt.. He always trying too hard..
          thats the job of a promoter lol, what you want him to not hold that belt too look cool to who you? someone who doesnt even make a 10% of what he does. lol yeah keep wishing.

Should be a good bout, I have cotto actually losing the early rounds and saving his tank for the last stretch but I eventually have Canelo landing something heavy on Cotto that will put the fight out of reach for Cotto.

Comment

Cotto dressed to impress!

#WarCotto will stop Canelito under 10rds!

Comment

Originally posted by Strive 4 Truth View Post
              Well we are half way there men!! Who is everyone picking? Canelo or Cotto?
              I got a slight edge to Cotto- better footwork, better jab, better movement and defense...If Canelo is the one who has to force the fight-Cotto should win this... unless youth decides to stick around and be able to adjust.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if Cotto KOs Canelo with a body-shot.

Comment

Ahh man exiting times. Love it. I'm going with Cotto but if Canelo wins props to him. He's a likeable dude, I will support him whenever he is not facing Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by Czarczar View Post
                    I wouldn't be surprised if Cotto KOs Canelo with a body-shot.
                    I'm thinking this too. One thing for sure, Canelo better not fight in spurts. He's the younger guy who has to make Cotto work hard for the money.

Comment

Working...
                    X