Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can't wait for Saturday.....what will u be doing ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S.I.M.P View Post
    IL be grilling some burgers and drinking some Coors light with my 64 inch TV in the backyard with my family watching cotto vs canelo...il be rooting hard for cotto...if cotto wins I'm getting g white boy drunk....you?
    I'll be on day 8 of a 10 day vegetable juice fast that I'm doing with the wife. Gonna order the fight probably and get on the horn with my pops..we watch all the big fights over the phone together. Convenient way to stay in touch when so many of your worldviews clash. Just talk about sports. Heh.

Comment

Originally posted by syf View Post
      i'll be on day 8 of a 10 day vegetable juice fast that i'm doing with the wife. Gonna order the fight probably and get on the horn with my pops..we watch all the big fights over the phone together. Convenient way to stay in touch when so many of your worldviews clash. Just talk about sports. Heh.
      wife had us on that 21 day fix thing. Not to bad. Some good food in there but also some really bad.

Comment

Having a ton of guests over for the fight. Each pitching in for pizza, beer and the ppv.

Comment

Hosting a get together, no casuals except my girl. Three racks of lamb and a tri tip. Ill be making my famous cheladas up till fight time.

Comment

Saturday can't come quick enough, been looking forward to this for ages.

Like the other brits i'll be watching the footy and the sky cards then get high and order a ruby and get more high waiting for the yank card.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
              Saturday can't come quick enough, been looking forward to this for ages.

Like the other brits i'll be watching the footy and the sky cards then get high and order a ruby and get more high waiting for the yank card.
              be carefull brother, i have made the mistake of being too blazed and falling asleep during the undercard
              first world problems

my coffee game is so strong now first cup when MOTD finishes, one during the (usually) boring undercard and then one more as needed.

is this on boxnation btw? may re-subscribe if so.

Comment

Watching it alone while my girl complains about how I always watch boxing on Saturdays.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  be carefull brother, i have made the mistake of being too blazed and falling asleep during the undercard
                  first world problems

my coffee game is so strong now first cup when MOTD finishes, one during the (usually) boring undercard and then one more as needed.

is this on boxnation btw? may re-subscribe if so.
                  haha I'm battle hardened now a days. The time between MoTD ending and the 2am boxing start can feel the longest.

I have to stay up for any live weekend boxing, it's a ritual now. Coffee and snacks keeps me going through out the night.

Aye it's on boxnation.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                    wife had us on that 21 day fix thing. Not to bad. Some good food in there but also some really bad.
                    Ain't doing it for a diet.

The idea of a vegetable juice fast is to cleanse/reboot the cells from all the toxins the food industry puts in its food (corn syrup, bleached flower, ect) and Jumpstart your system on a metabolic level by flushing it with concentrated micronutrients. It also rests the body from processing solids foods. After years of being a meat and potatoes guy, I must say it's benefitting me. Never been a fat guy, because I train, but as I understand even a fit and slim person can still be fat on the inside, at the metabolic level. Pretty eye opening stuff.

Can't wait for thanksgiving though lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jem Mace View Post
                      Hosting a get together, no casuals except my girl. Three racks of lamb and a tri tip. Ill be making my famous cheladas up till fight time.
                      U had me up to the cheladas. Those are foul. Ribs n tritip are da bond doe.

Comment

Working...
                      X