Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Canelo Looking Very Thin as The Fight Nears

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder how much he weighs there. Looks like he's in fantastic condition.

Comment

the man is drained. I had canelo but I don't know now. Cotto may have won the fight before it even started.

Comment

Ring Mag is selling Canelo win as first Mexican to win MW or higher Lineal

This is the BS they are on.

Ring is selling a Canelo win as historic. First Mexican to win MW or higher lineal.

But then when asked if either Cotto or Canelo are MW, they say no.

But they'll add the win to their number of division championships. They'll celebrate it as a championship win.

This is a fraud, coward ass move that's much worse than anything that they claim Floyd gas done.

It's BS.

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
          This is the BS they are on.

Ring is selling a Canelo win as historic. First Mexican to win MW or higher lineal.

But then when asked if either Cotto or Canelo are MW, they say no.

But they'll add the win to their number of division championships. They'll celebrate it as a championship win.

This is a fraud, coward ass move that's much worse than anything that they claim Floyd gas done.

It's BS.
          STFU Dude... You're the one claiming Lil G the best boxer in the world but doesn't have balls enough to fight Lara who Canelo beat. Go spread your Lil G love somewhere else we don't need that ***** here.

Comment

He made 154.5 for Kirkland 6 months ago so he should be fine for 155 this time. That extra 0.5 pounds is going to be a lifesaver.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastlos View Post
              STFU Dude... You're the one claiming Lil G the best boxer in the world but doesn't have balls enough to fight Lara who Canelo beat. Go spread your Lil G love somewhere else we don't need that ***** here.
              For one, never once have I claimed such a thing.

Two, GGG was willing to fight Lara, HBO wasn't willing to pay Lara's fee, because they didn't think they could sell the fight. This is what came from Lara's camp.

Three, funny how you didn't ****ing deny one thing I said.

And who the **** are you to tell me to do anything.

Canelo wants to pretend to be a MW champ, but duck his mandatory like a *****. Or is that like a biiiiitch.

Are you willing to say they are not selling this fight as history? Because it's on Goldenboy owned ring mag website right now.

Comment

Didn't know we had so many expert trainers on this forum lol.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan4life View Post
                  Didn't know we had so many expert trainers on this forum lol.
                  Are you kidding, this place is the nerve centre for the greatest intellects in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                    For one, never once have I claimed such a thing.

Two, GGG was willing to fight Lara, HBO wasn't willing to pay Lara's fee, because they didn't think they could sell the fight. This is what came from Lara's camp.

Three, funny how you didn't ****ing deny one thing I said.

And who the **** are you to tell me to do anything.

Canelo wants to pretend to be a MW champ, but duck his mandatory like a *****. Or is that like a biiiiitch.
                    Where's the proof Lara's camp ever said that BS? Come on i'll wait. The truth is Abel knew that Lara was a dangerous fight for Lil G so truth to their nature they choose an ESPN fighter in Willie Monroe to fight instead. Also, Lara vs Lil G would be an excellent fight for real boxing fans unlike yourself. truth be told Lara would be the biggest name in Lil G resume and his hardest fight yet. I wouldnt be calling someone a ***** after Lil G biiiitch out of fighting Ward when he answer his challenge what a coward.

Comment

I am told he will be weighing in at 154 on dot.

Comment

Working...
                      X