Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Canelo Looking Very Thin as The Fight Nears

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He looks like what a well conditioned in shape fighter is supposed to look like as apposed to a fat slug like Rios was last fight. I doubt he will be drained because he is already near 155 and won't have to lose a gallon of water weight at the last minute. Why would he be less able to take body punches than usual? His stomach looks rock hard. His arms are large and muscular so how drained could he be? If someone thinks he is so drained Cotto will win then they should bet on Cotto and win nearly 3 dollars for every dollar they bet IF Cotto wins.

Comment

Oscar got Canelo on that Kangaroo meat (anyone remember this?)

Canelo gonna do the ring walk looking like he just took a bath in jizz like Oscar did against Manny LOL

Comment

He looks in pretty good shape but what is he weighing in that video? His last weigh in was at a bit over 160 so if that is what he is weight there I have to question if he has 5 pounds to give.

He certainly doesn't have that doughy look that he normally has so he has worked hard.

Comment

somebody should get the IV ready for canelo...he needs it.

don't forget the retroactive tue doe

Comment

Eat a hamburger in front of him and you might get attacked. Grill some onions and torture him. He probably listens to his stomach when he goes to sleep. Amazing will power.

Comment

He still has 4 LOOOOOOOOOONG days to go.

Imagine how he's going to look on the day of the weigh in.
              Last edited by BOXEO _; 11-17-2015, 06:23 PM.

Comment

This young fellow is pretty disciplined and he looks lean and mean as a fighter
                should getting ready to fight. He'll make weight and come into the ring about
                166-68lbs. I think anything more than that could be a big mistake against Cotto. The kid needs to be busy for 12 rounds and take the play away from Cotto or he'll be working very late in the fight to win. I like this match!
                Ray

Comment

Originally posted by BlackFist View Post
                  the man is drained. I had canelo but I don't know now. Cotto may have won the fight before it even started.
                  but do you really think they would release that video if they thought he is weak or looks weak?

Comment

Don't know about drained, he looked pretty ripped and healthy to me. Cotto is taking a beating on Sat night.

Comment

Originally posted by Puya View Post
                      I guess I know nothing but he looks in tip top shape to me
                      He still gotta drop 5 lbs

Comment

Working...
                      X