Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets get a sti "Official Mayweather thread" going for the fans who still wont let go.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets get a sti "Official Mayweather thread" going for the fans who still wont let go.

Lets get the "The Official Floyd Thread" going for his fans to keep praising/bashing him, and it cleans up the NSB from too much clutter.

Me, I'm done with Mayweather, he had a nice career, earned some money, and is retired, so out with the old, in with the new.

and I'm sure many other people will also agree, just have to move on and give the young guys the stage.
    Last edited by ElMeroChingon; 11-16-2015, 10:36 PM.

I agree we shouldent have to read Mayweather threads that aren't official NSB created threads.

He should have a sticky thread in the History section so that everyone can talk about everything mayweather related that way and free up the first page for thread topics of boxing that is going on today in boxing.

Comment

Naw i think you need a "I HATE MAYWEATHER THREAD" its more of those threads made then ones of praising him

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        Naw i think you need a "I HATE MAYWEATHER THREAD" its more of those threads made then ones of praising him
        Why? The "Official Mayweather Thread" is all those rolled up into one.

sounds like killing two loud birds with one stone

Comment

Agreed.

These dudes who flat out hate the guy, can't stop creating threads about him or posting about him.

Obsession at its worst.

Comment

If i were a mod, thats what i would do, just too efficient not to do it.

Comment

khan got his own sticky, floyd should have his own too.

Comment

all i can say is he has been spot on

Comment

Did anybody do a Floyd Mayweather appreciation thread like we usually do when boxers retire

Comment

Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko View Post
                    Did anybody do a Floyd Mayweather appreciation thread like we usually do when boxers retire
                    Oh **** don't give them ideas.

Comment

Working...
                    X