No announcement yet.

is Oscar delahoya going Crazy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is Oscar delahoya going Crazy?

I just watched Golpe a Golpe on ESPN Deportes. ..Oscar looked like he was anxious,nervous during the show....is he going nuts or is he snorting coke again?

dunno but id party with him as long as he wants on his tab then join him in rehab :

Comment

His erratic behavior, along with the flighty mentality being displayed lately has me wondering

Comment

He's a cokehead who had a relapse.

I'd be surprised if he wasn't crazy.

Comment

If Canelo loses to Cotto...it will be a matter of time before Oscar does something ****** again...

Comment

Originally posted by S.I.M.P View Post
            If Canelo loses to Cotto...it will be a matter of time before Oscar does something ****** again...
            coke and hookers?

that wasn't ******

making it rain while getting none is ******

Comment

Wouldn't be surprised if he's using again. That **** is calling a lot of mfers names for years & years before they stop for good sometimes. With all the **** he's been thru since his last rehab it'd be damn near expected lol. Lost basically 90% of his notable fighters. Lost 2 of his 3 big fights in last couple months. Putting MMA mfers on boxing covers who getting KTFO & taking **** for it. Gonna be taking mad **** if Canelo wins & avoids GGG as its looking like will happen with this "marinating" talk. If he finds out his wife getting side **** or something dude is gonna lose it on a massive level.

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                coke and hookers?

that wasn't ******

making it rain while getting none is ******
                They both ******.

And it wasnt coke and hookers it was more coke than his weak mind can handle and it wasnt hookers but their clothes

Comment

I cannot stand hearing Oscar or Bernard talking.

Oscar is full of ***** and will try to spin anything, and Bernard spews out nothing but esoteric mumbo jumbo bs. Oscar lies, and Bernard buries questions by spewing out a 30 minute response full of nonsense. By the time Bernard is done, the person who asked him the question forgot what they asked him in the first place.

Comment

Not going crazy. Now we see why Shaeffer let Oscar **** hookers & snort coke while grown men ran the company.

Comment

Working...
                    X