No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Laila Ali: Holm Will KO Rousey Again, Probably Worse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Laila Ali: Holm Will KO Rousey Again, Probably Worse

Retired former world champion Laila Ali was not surprised with Holly Holm's shocking two round destruction of heavily favored UFC champion Ronda Rousey on Saturday night in Australia.

Laila, the daughter of boxing legend Muhammad Ali, rejects the notion that Holm-Rousey resembled a boxing match - as many have claimed.

Holm used accurate punching, defense, movement and closed the show with a vicious high kick that knocked Rousey out cold.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Rematch makes financial sense for UFC and Dana though but I agree Rousey has so much technical work to do to be able to reverse the result in the rematch and we haven't even gotten to the psychological aspect of it.

Comment

Will be interesting to see how Dana plays it. Big test of his judgement.

Comment

Exactly, how the **** can you be in your "prime" but you get destroyed as if it was your UFC debut lol.

RIP Ronda

Comment

I agree with her. A rematch doesn't even make sense right now.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
            Rematch makes financial sense for UFC and Dana though but I agree Rousey has so much technical work to do to be able to reverse the result in the rematch and we haven't even gotten to the psychological aspect of it.
            Dana's got to be furious, Holm just destroyed his megastar attraction. A rematch will happen to cash Rousey out or rebuild her.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
              Dana's got to be furious, Holm just destroyed his megastar attraction. A rematch will happen to cash Rousey out or rebuild her.
              He absolutely was.... he couldn't hide it in any of the interviews after the fight, this was supposed to be another one minute Rousey show, the thought was that Holm was being fed to Ronda.

McGregor has to deliver on the 12th or Dana will have lost his 2 biggest cash cows in the space of a month.

Comment

Who hasnt lost in their prime? I guess eveybody sucks .........

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                  He absolutely was.... he couldn't hide it in any of the interviews after the fight, this was supposed to be another one minute Rousey show, the thought was that Holm was being fed to Ronda.

McGregor has to deliver on the 12th or Dana will have lost his 2 biggest cash cows in the space of a month.
                  Dana White was pissed? Ha ha.

I guess he saw his hype train, and all the attention she was getting him, go circling down the drain.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Dana White was pissed? Ha ha.

I guess he saw his hype train, and all the attention she was getting him, go circling down the drain.
                    Now the loud mouth leprechaun mcgregor needs to be beat and both UFC hype jobs that piggyback off floyd name will have been destroyed in a month apart and we can go back to normalcy and nomore of these UFC cats talking that bs

Comment

Working...
                    X