Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

19 time boxing world champion Holly Holm appreciation thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wolfert View Post
    http://boxrec.com/boxer/169514

How is this one ahead of Holm over at the Boxrec all-time rankings
    lol that b!tch got fkced up by matthyse's sister

Comment

• I love all these mma threads. Current state of boxing is allowing this on this site lol

Comment

• I give Tate a champion's belt in believing her cheeks are pro when she banana squeezes her browneye to help her dude and tease in stalling that flow of vanilla wad just begging to be shot while she stares back at dude's face saying, ''Conor sucks, and I want Floyd to take me out for dinner in that Bugatti''

green K if you approve.

Comment

• hopefully she doesnt turn into a white wilderbeest like rousey.

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
            I love all these mma threads. Current state of boxing is allowing this on this site lol
            Unfortunately it's an eroding sport.

Comment

• Brutal stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                I love all these mma threads. Current state of boxing is allowing this on this site lol
                There's fuck all happening in boxing most of the time any more. Every UFC event has a #1 vs #2 or some other match-up worth talking about. Fucking embarrassing how bad the sport is at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                  There's fuck all happening in boxing most of the time any more. Every UFC event has a #1 vs #2 or some other match-up worth talking about. Fucking embarrassing how bad the sport is at the moment.
                  Exactly. McGregor moved up 2 weight classes to fight Diaz. That's 25 pounds. He did that with no hesitation. In boxing you see fight not happen cause of 5 pounds. Those MMA guys have balls like boxers from years past did.

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post

Brutal stuff
                    That was an impressive finish. Happy for Tate.

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                      Exactly. McGregor moved up 2 weight classes to fight Diaz. That's 25 pounds. He did that with no hesitation. In boxing you see fight not happen cause of 5 pounds. Those MMA guys have balls like boxers from years past did.
                      Exactly. Politics in mma play a very minimal part. Boxing...not so much. There's a guy fighting at 155 holding a belt hostage from 160. So stupid

Comment

Working...
                      X