Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

19 time boxing world champion Holly Holm appreciation thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You put the UFC title as one of her boxing title

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      Dont search Holm vs Mathis on youtube.
      What happens there? And which round?

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post

They call Holly "The Preachers Daughter",well they should call her "The Exorcist" from now on for ridding the world of that she-demon known as Ronda Rousey.
        That kick was the equivalent of the "Exorcist Punch" -- when it lands, it spins the opponent's head around on his/her neck.

Comment

Womens boxing. We are talking about a VERY late stoppage here. By any standard.
          Lol okay I just saw. Well unlike many male boxers who get KTFO and never fight the person again, at the very least Holm fought her in her next fight and won. I mean that was the least that you can do. These men get knocked the **** out and want nothing to do with the fighter who just knocked them out.

Comment

Holm did the sweet science proud last night, her boxing was on point.

Comment

Respect to holly, she's a hard worker, very humble

Comment

Dont search Holm vs Mathis on youtube.
                That ref needs to be stopped from ever reffing again. Fight clearly should've been stopped way earlier. At one point she was out on her feet and her arm was tangled in the ropes., the ref comes in-and I'm thinking finally he's going to stop it-only to remove her stiff arm from the ropes and let the fight continue before she gets knocked through the ropes.

Anyway I'm glad she knocked ronda the **** out, she deserves it after probably getting paid peanuts in boxing all these years.
                Last edited by fighter1234; 11-15-2015, 07:55 PM.

Comment

That KO loss only made Holly evolve into a more powerful entity.

Comment

i bet the house ring doesn't put holly on the cover, they rather go with the hyped judo fighter than with a pure boxer

Comment

Until Holly...

Comment

Working...
                      X