Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

19 time boxing world champion Holly Holm appreciation thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    That is white lol.
    Uhh no it's not

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
      MMA>Boxing
      Nope. Never. It'll pick up again.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
        Nope. Never. It'll pick up again.
        It was proved tonight man. I love boxing but MMA has all the real hittas.

Comment

• That bittch misha fought like a real **** didnt want to box

Comment

• Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
            That bittch misha fought like a real **** didnt want to box
            She won. You have to give respect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
              I'm sure she'll get a rematch. She's no spring chicken though so she'll always be vulnerable in that sport.
              I doubt she'll get a rematch anytime soon. I fully expect Tate to sit on the title until Rousey's ready to come back in October(?). The reality is she was losing 3-1 & was losing the 5th until the submission. She don't wanna give Holm a rematch & I suspect the UFC is more focused on Rousey fighting for the title next than sitting up any other match. From the sounds of it they wanted Holm to wait too so I bet they'll have no issue with Tate waiting.

And everyone is vulnerable in MMA. So many ways to win, so many ways to lose.

Kinda sad for Holm cuz she just had a epic win over a long time champion & then goes out like she did in her first defense. Bold of her not to tap. That **** just ain't in her makeup. She's a high level competitor.

Comment

• dat booty doe.

and I have a feeling Tate loves ********s and jizz on those lips

Comment

• I just wonder what people will say about the division now. For a while, people said Rousey dominated the division because it was weak and didn't fight a real fighter until she fought Holly Holm. Now that Holm, this real fighter, has lost to Tate, the same person who lost to Rousey twice, what will they say now?
                  Last edited by Mr. Punch-Out!!; 03-18-2016, 01:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                    dat booty doe.

and I have a feeling Tate loves ********s and jizz on those lips
                    I get that feeling too

Comment

• Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                      That bittch misha fought like a real **** didnt want to box
                      It's mma. Not boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X