No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Holm Drills Ronda Rousey With Massive KO Kick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
    But that's the thing, even in his prime Toney wasnt a fighter with amazing footwork. He never needed it. He could stand in front of u and make u mis. By the time he hit the UFC? Forget about it, his footwork was non existent.
    Yea, she had to use every inch of that ring, and was struggling at times.

Don't know much about MMA but I suspect that Rousey still beats 99% women in her division. Holm just fought the perfect fight for her style.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      In all seriousness, putting her on the cover after this win would make more sense than putting Rousey on it. A former women's boxing champion beating the **** out of the hypemonster of women's MMA? That's worth a magazine cover.
      haha good point.

Comment

I knew BoxingScene would show this lol

Comment

following her around

poor footwork

but she can bounce back

rematch is gonna be epic

Comment

The thing is also;

Those early punches were just letting her know she could be hit. Holm wasn't putting too much on them, just landing. Yet halfway through the first round Rousey was gasping for air....that gas tank didn't last too well when she wasn't winning.

Then later in the round Holm started putting a little more steam on them and you knew it was only a matter of time.

Comment

HOLM owns Rousey

If they ten more times...Holm will beat that ass eleven of the ten times!!!

Y'all can talk all of that "comeback" **** if you want to...but the next time Rhonda ducks a left hand from Holm it will be the first time.

Holm will punish this hyped *****.

I'm telling you..once you get Oscar behind you with his blueprint bull****...YOU LOSE!!!

Prepare to start getting that ass kicked regularly Rousey.

Your Primo Carnera days are over.

Comment

There goes De La Hoya's dream of promoting Rousey. Next month put Holm on the cover of Ring, she's a real boxer.

Comment

Ahhhhahahahahahahahahaha talk sht now rhonda hahah this is the best news and vid clip i couldv woken up to, dont ever mention floyds name again, thank god it was a former boxer that did it to, perfect #oscarblueprintcurse

Comment

Man, I don't mind Ronda but she was exposed totally last night. I know it is an MMA discussion and this is a boxing site, but its reported on here and she has made some connections to herself and the sport of boxing recently so may as well give an opinion.

Ronda's stand up is seriously weak. Did not adapt what so ever to the southpaw straight lefts and became desperate alarmingly quick. I mean, you could visibly see her rushing and charging desperately literally a few minutes into the first round, and this was a five round fight....

It may seem dramatic to say but if you do not allow her to take you down and you manage to keep picking her off, her weaknesses in stand up will keep her off you/beat her. So the connections she has to fighting Floyd Mayweather had better stop right now. As if we needed any more proof that he would beat her.

Floyd is a masterful boxing technician, and Holly Holm just showed us blatantly that Rousey can be seriously outboxed...With Ease. Oscar looks a bit of a fool too right now.

Comment

Good riddance. How about we let fighters prove themselves before declaring them legendary.

Comment

Working...
                      X