• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mayweather is laughing his a$$ off somewhere

and holm will get the next espn fighter of the year trophy

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Well, I've been scratching my head as well. Not that I didn't like the fashion she smoked Rhonda. It was great, but Holly's body looked like a ripped welterweight 'man'. Peds are not far out.

She looks like a ripped man in there. Rhonda looks like a soft cuddly baby, while Holly looked ripped to shreds. A woman can't be that ripped naturally. That looks like an overdose of testosterone to be honest lol
      The **** is wrong with you?

Comment

• Lol, basic footwork had Rousey paralyzed. If McGregor loses Dana will be on suicide watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
          LMAO!! Seriously..

Comment

• Comment

• Lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                It will be interesting to see if Rhonda will be humble in future interviews? Or will she retire now after her invincible tag is gone?
                The charade is over now...everybody including people who never saw her fight before now know how one dimensional she is and how poorly she fights against a GOOD fighter. She will never command the presence and money she did before again...she is now officially a joke.

She can come back and fight for the smaller paydays against the lower level female fighters but what would be the attraction to watch or for her to fight after what she's been riding? She does not want a rematch I'M SURE and it would be stupid for Dan White to even try to sell one. All that confidence is gone now as is likely some of her teeth...and she probably isn't even going to think about fighting again for some time.

She should just take her money and go away...she took it financially beyond her greatest expectations. A more humble fighter who had a realistic self-assessment of themselves might try to pick up the pieces and learn from the experience but not someone like her....she's damaged goods beyond repair. She's the Celine Dionne of MMA...she nauseates every time she opens her mouth and today she probably can't even open her mouth to eat. It's over and good riddance to her.

Comment

• but but she can beat Mayweather...lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
                    The charade is over now...everybody including people who never saw her fight before now know how one dimensional she is and how poorly she fights against a GOOD fighter. She will never command the presence and money she did before again...she is now officially a joke.

She can come back and fight for the smaller paydays against the lower level female fighters but what would be the attraction to watch or for her to fight after what she's been riding? She does not want a rematch I'M SURE and it would be stupid for Dan White to even try to sell one. All that confidence is gone now as is likely some of her teeth...and she probably isn't even going to think about fighting again for some time.

She should just take her money and go away...she took it financially beyond her greatest expectations. A more humble fighter who had a realistic self-assessment of themselves might try to pick up the pieces and learn from the experience but not someone like her....she's damaged goods beyond repair. She's the Celine Dionne of MMA...she nauseates every time she opens her mouth and today she probably can't even open her mouth to eat. It's over and good riddance to her.
                    Celine Dion has like two of the top ten best selling albums of all time. Don't insult her legacy with a Rousey comparison. Rousey's flash in the pan celebrity has nothing on Celine Dion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Djanxx View Post
                      The **** is wrong with you?
                      lol Can't you see how Holly looked? Some men can't even get as ripped as she is. Women with that physique are rare. Only women in WWE do you see that. She looks like a man with **** to be honest lol

She's Bruce Lee ripped and she's suppose to be a woman lol As I said It wouldn't surprise me if she injected herself with testosterone.
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 11-15-2015, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X