Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahaahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahah

Comment

• Welp... boxing wins tonight lol.

I think with Rhonda being on the cover of ring magazine and oscar whispering in her ear about those mayweather numbers/money she thought she could beat Holm at the boxing game. I think she got too emotional and tried to prove a point. Naw, doesn't work that way. Stick to what you're great at. Breaking arms.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brickyardigan View Post
        Dumbass. Boxing is all about striking with accuracy. Anderson Silva the greatest in MMA P4P was so great because he started out as a boxer.
        Calm down Silva socks at boxing has no chin and can't throw a real combination to save his life he would get KO by algeri in a boxing fight

Comment

• Holm couldn't miss with that straight left. The awkardness of facing a southpaw and the foot work had Rousey looking lost.

Comment

• I'd like to know why so many people on here apparently bought the ppv?

Comment

• Oh, and Oscar, you embarrassed boxing with this months ring cover before this fight took place.

For what?

Comment

• Someone has to make a gif of Holly turning Ronda around making her crash into the cage. Made her look freaking silly... Incredible footwork!

Comment

• The presenters were saying she's the best combat fighter in the world in any combat sport....

Honestly if i didn't know who was who, i'd have thought they were talking about Holm and i might have believed them too. She was on a whole other planet in terms of skills, it wasn't even close. It didn't even look like a fair fight in terms of skill level.

Just shows you what the media can do.

Comment

• This goes out to all those people, our own boxing "experts" included, who said a boxer could never stand a chance in MMA. Hey, UFC, do you respect boxing now?

Comment

• Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                      Ronda got what she deserved. Highly disrespectful not touching gloves before the fight. As a resident of Albuquerque couldn't be happier for Holm.
                      Rousey looked desperate after the first few minutes, couldn't handle that movement.
                      Honestly when I saw that, I thought thank god that a boxing referee would never let that happen. He would call the other guy (or girl) back to the center of the ring and let him (or her) know that if you don't touch gloves you're getting DQ'd. What a POS move. And she purports herself to be a role model?

Comment

Working...
                      X