No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko Rejects Fury's Claims: Steward Protected Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    makes no sense at all....what he says is EXACTLY true ,you don't put a up and comer prospect in with the HW champ to break him down,thats ******....the only reason Joshua sparred Wlad as a relative new comer is hes a real talent and he also beat up Fury in sparring....the others you mentioned well they were well groomed they weren't a young newb like Fury when they sparred Wlad...what did Fury have a handful of fights at that time he CLAIMED Wlad ran away?
    Why did Wlad invite Joseph Parker, Anthony Joshua and Dillian Whyte to his training camp I wonder?...

The bold is absolute horse crap.

Just shows you mugs will take anything Klitschko says as gospel

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Why did Wlad invite Joseph Parker, Anthony Joshua and Dillian Whyte to his training camp I wonder?...

The bold is absolute horse crap.

Just shows you mugs will take anything Klitschko says as gospel
      Nope you just don't get it really....what else is knew?

to answer the question ,Fury was not on those guys level THEN...he wasn't there to spar Wlad ,he wasn't even invited I don't think, he just showed up looking for Steward,even if he was invited it was for sparring opthers....Steward would never had let a green anyone spar him !
      Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-13-2015, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Nope you just don't get it really....what else is knew?

to answer the question ,Fury was not on those guys level THEN...he wasn't there to spar Wlad ,he wasn't even invited I don't think, he just showed up looking for Steward,even if he was invited it was for sparring opthers....Steward would never had let a green anyone spar him !
        No he was invited. Stewart took him. He showed up in Detroit, not in Austria.

The bold is so completely ******ed I don't even know what to say. If you think a simple sparring session is going to get someone beat up badly as Klitschko says, you obviously don't really know much about the sport.

Klitschko has had a lot of amateurs sparring him through, and here he is talking about saving Tyson Fury

Comment

No he was invited. Stewart took him. He showed up in Detroit, not in Austria.

The bold is so completely ******ed I don't even know what to say. If you think a simple sparring session is going to get someone beat up badly as Klitschko says, you obviously don't really know much about the sport.

Klitschko has had a lot of amateurs sparring him through, and here he is talking about saving Tyson Fury
          Tyson asked if he could go to the training facility in Detroit when he showed up unexpectedly at Steawads dinner table....so no...he wasn't expected to be there,he went without preparation. The rest you said is just dumb...you don't throw an unknown in with the Hw champ for obvious reasons. You sound like youve never had to actually deal with any fighters,maybe b/c you never have? Regardless that's not the way things work you don't throw a prospect in without knowing some degree of knowing him with a puncher like Wlad...again DUMB!....

Comment

Fury talking about any other fighter being protected is hilarious and also rather ironic. lol lmao lol lmao lol lmao lol!!!!

Comment

Tyson asked if he could go to the training facility in Detroit when he showed up unexpectedly at Steawads dinner table....so no...he wasn't expected to be there,he went without preparation. The rest you said is just dumb...you don't throw an unknown in with the Hw champ for obvious reasons. You sound like youve never had to actually deal with any fighters,maybe b/c you never have? Regardless that's not the way things work you don't throw a prospect in without knowing some degree of knowing him with a puncher like Wlad...again DUMB!....
              Yeah he wasn't expected to be in Detroit you fool. He didn't show up at Klitschko's door in Austria.

Unknown? Tyson Fury was close to being an Olympian and already had headlined shows by the time this incident happened. I believe he was English champion, mandatory for the British title. He was not an unknown. He had more experience in the ring than Joshua and Parker put together when they each sparred Klitschko.

So obviously you're the one not knowing what the hell you're on about other than licking the arse of your beloved idol.

Comment

Yeah he wasn't expected to be in Detroit you fool. He didn't show up at Klitschko's door in Austria.

Unknown? Tyson Fury was close to being an Olympian and already had headlined shows by the time this incident happened. I believe he was English champion, mandatory for the British title. He was not an unknown. He had more experience in the ring than Joshua and Parker put together when they each sparred Klitschko.

So obviously you're the one not knowing what the hell you're on about other than licking the arse of your beloved idol.
                He took the plane to Detroit you fool..... and yea you're right the big doofy 6'9 looking guy terrified Wlad who didn't even know who he was....what amatuers sparred Wlad by the way you dope?
                Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-13-2015, 10:08 PM.

Comment

He took the plane to Detroit you fool..... and yea you're right the big doofy 6'9 looking guy terrified Wlad who didn't even know who he was....what amatuers sparred Wlad by the way you dope?
                  Yeah you know Klitschko doesn't train in Detroit right?

Can you please quote me where I said Klitschko was terrified of Fury? Please provide that or STFU.

Comment

Simon Barclay sparred Klitschko before he turned pro in prep for Leapai. So did Whyte in prep for Povetkin. He sparred Michael Hunter when he was an amateur in prep for Haye. He sparred Big Baby Miller when he had a couple of fights also in prep for Haye.

Joshua, Parker... The list goes on and on. It's absolutely normal.

He was trying to protect Fury though

Gullible idiots I find on this forum. You just don't know anything about boxing.

Comment

I don't see what Fury and Chisora's similarities has to do with saving Fury from a beating.

Why doesn't Parker, AJ, Whyte need saving from that horrible beating Wlad would put on them in sparring?

You're have such female behaviours
                      You'll find Fury has absolutely zero similarities to Chisora, hence why a professional preparing for Chisora simply would not face Fury in his preparations, yet you can't see that because for some unbeknown reason known only to yourself Wlad would want to duck sparring with Fury.

That in itself is strange behaviour, I wouldn't say feminine, but has you repeat to me what I say to you I have 'female behaviour' I just shake my head and think you need to be more original and not use my own jokes I use on you. I know you're sensitive so if you prefer I stop those lines for you if you like ?

Why are Joshua, Whyte and Parker spared beatings ? Lol, I don't believe Wladimir brings guys to his camp just to put a beating on them so he has this huge psychological advantage if they ever do face each other, otherwise I am certain he would have allowed the scrub in Fury which presented himself in the Chisora 2010 fight camp. Joshua, Whyte and Parker have been brought in for stylistic reasons and other traits recognised by Wlad's team for what they believe will benefit the champion in his preparations.

I find it telling Wlad just fought a guy with 84" reach before he knew he was to be ordered to fight a guy with 85" reach, when he knew Wilder and Joshua were likely to be future challengers back in 2012 he elected to face one of these new super heavyweights coming through an undefeated power punching Wach too, his preparations are meticulous, but I'm sure you can find holes in it. Now I'll leave you to get off to that hole you have carved in your favourite teddy bear your momma bought you recently.

Comment

Working...
                      X