No announcement yet.

mayweathre promotions CEO lenord ellerbe responds to oscars letter to floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mayweathre promotions CEO lenord ellerbe responds to oscars letter to floyd

MAYWEATHER PROMOTIONS CEO LEONARD ELLERBE FIRES BACK AT OSCAR DE LA HOYA: "HE JUST SOUNDS SILLY AND BITTER"
    LEONARD ELLERBE RESPONDS TO OSCAR DE LA HOYA:

Jealousy is a terrible thing. Truth be told, who did he [Oscar De La Hoya] beat in his prime? He damn sure didn't beat Shane Mosley. He's just bitter. Why is he even speaking on Floyd Mayweather's name anyway? It's like he's obsessed! You can't take away from Floyd Mayweather's accomplishments. All Floyd did was beat every one of his fighters; the same ones that he claimed to have given the blueprint to. In fact, last I checked, he whooped you. That's all Floyd did; beat him, all of his fighters, and made bank roll. What's wrong with that? The man came to the craps game and left with the bank roll. Why are you mad?

My suggestion to him is to focus on the things that he can control. Focus on what you gotta do to promote your kid. Focus on what you gotta do to help your fighter win his fight. For his own fighter's sake, hopefully this time he makes it to the fight. He's already missed the biggest fight [Mayweather vs. Canelo] of his fighter's career. Floyd boxed circles around him. His guy came in outweighing Floyd by 20 pounds and Floyd boxed circles around him, but now he's talking about he was too young? He just sounds silly because he's the one that put him in there. If he was too young, then why'd you put in him in there? He's only insulting his own fighter. He wasn't too young to collect the biggest purse that he's made to date. Honestly, he can't even really comment on the Floyd-Canelo fight because he wasn't there. It was supposed to be his guy's brightest moment and yet he wasn't there. From the sounds of these rants he's been having lately, hopefully he hasn't had some type of setback.

His focus should be on his fighter and hoping that his fighter can find a way to win. His focus should be trying to be there for his fighter. Stop worrying about someone who's retired. He's had his own very successful Hall of Fame career, so why is he speaking on another man and jealous of his accomplishments? He's trying to diminish the accomplishments of someone that beat him and all of his fighters, but in the process, he's only diminishing the accomplishments of his own fighter. There's nothing you can say about Floyd Mayweather's career. He accomplished a great deal, beat more world champions than anyone, and he left with a bank roll. Why you going to be mad at that? He should just focus and try to continue to promote their fight. They're two very good fighters, who I have a great deal of respect for, and Floyd beat 'em both. All Floyd did was beat the promoter and both of the fighters.

We wish him and his family nothing but the best because ain't nobody salty over here. From the sounds of it though, it seems like he's got some other stuff going on. For somebody who was allegedly boring, Floyd sure did beat him and all of his fighters. I don't call that boring; I call it smart. He left the sport with a bank roll, got all of his faculties, and he's undefeated. He did it his way. He didn't go out there and rob or kill nobody to become the highest-paid athlete. He did it with hard work and dedication. He didn't cut no corners; didn't drink, didn't smoke, and didn't do drugs. He dedicated himself and now Floyd's living the American dream.

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article22402.html
    Last edited by STAX ON DECK; 11-13-2015, 03:38 AM.

They could have been real dicks and talked about Oscar quitting on the stool against Pacman. Or how his company has no fighters really, is a shell of its former self with the Banker gone. Should have asked when the BIG NAME TR/GBP co promoted fights are ever gonna happen. Not to mention the coke and the fishnets... Kept it classy even though every paragraph says the same thing again and again. Focus on your fighter, floyd beat you, made bank...etc

Comment

"I got your back Floyd, my *****, i got your back baby!"

Comment

lol... Ellerbe with the low key Jab... lol

From the sounds of these rants he's been having lately, hopefully he hasn't had some type of setback.

Oscar does sound like bitter ex lover tho...

Comment

Your emotions make me said. Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by WhitehouseTKO View Post
            They could have been real dicks and talked about Oscar quitting on the stool against Pacman. Or how his company has no fighters really, is a shell of its former self with the Banker gone. Should have asked when the BIG NAME TR/GBP co promoted fights are ever gonna happen. Not to mention the coke and the fishnets... Kept it classy even though every paragraph says the same thing again and again. Focus on your fighter, floyd beat you, made bank...etc
            Or how he lost the fight by running away from Trinadad the last five rounds . . .

Yes, Ellerbe showed more class and respect than Oscar.

De La Hoya obviously cant forgive Floyd for beating him AND making more money than him!

Comment

These clowns need to write better letters.

Silly!

Comment

Who'd have thought that in 2015 Oscar would be saying more negative **** about Floyd than Bob Arum.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Who'd have thought that in 2015 Oscar would be saying more negative **** about Floyd than Bob Arum.
                  life is strange that way......

Comment

Im starting to think you dontae from dbn.

You got to much time on your hands looking up
                    Every article and video on floyd or anything that has to do with floyd.

Biased smh
                    We get it , your pro black.

Black black black. Black this black that.

Floyd farted
                    AB smelled floyds fart
                    Floyd went outside today
                    Floyds friends went over
                    Oscar doesnt wanna smell floyds fart.

Hope your getting paid for all this hard work and dedication Stax

Comment

Working...
                    X