Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what are some of the biggest double standards in boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find it intensely hypocritical when people criticise modern heavyweights for fighting 'blown up cruiserweights' yet have no problem praising past champs like Louis, Ali, Holmes etc for fighting even smaller guys.

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
      Everyone knows Cotto is not a real MW. Lil G is calling out all these smaller fighters, but then Ward is a coward for calling out lil G. When lil G moves up in weight to fight someone the way Cotto, Pacquiao, and Floyd have, I'll give you the right.
      sorry, but when you're on your THIRD defense of the lineal middleweight championship, you no longer get to say "i'm not a real middleweight doe".......

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        1) Not true.
        2) No one is stopping you from being a racist.
        3) It takes a special blend of hate and stupidity to point accusations of racism to people whose race is unknown to you. People who do that are usually insecure and self-loathing.
        1) yes it is, stop lying
        2) well I never
        3) I call it how it is.

Comment

Fighters can clinch elbow and slip below the waist and its totally legal if your the A side.

No points deducted

Comment

Originally posted by Fury4daWIN View Post
            I find it intensely hypocritical when people criticise modern heavyweights for fighting 'blown up cruiserweights' yet have no problem praising past champs like Louis, Ali, Holmes etc for fighting even smaller guys.
            This ^^^^

Comment

Cotto is a buster.

Overated AF

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                Well GGG was calling him out when he was inactive
                Kovalev's been asking for the fight as well.

Comment

"Floyd wait pacquiao to get older and past prime before fighting him" they forget Floyd is two years older, aging and also past prime himself
                  Last edited by betmen; 11-13-2015, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X