Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Sounds Off, Rips Apart Floyd Mayweather Jr!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
    Who's the other idiot. I barely hear Floyd speak on this guy lately. That's what Oscar wants is a response.
    Floyd literally just tore Oscar apart 2 days ago...it was posted on here

Comment

• Oscar has a point in the fact that fans and the like will never remember his fights or rave about the action, no Floyd never took risks either. Someone should then go see what Floyd's care factor is, and you have your answer.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
        No I responded to the dude saying Oscar is salty and all im saying why shouldn't it be. At every turn since day one Floyd is bad talking Oscar. What do people expect Oscar to have good feelings for someone who is always bad talking him. Especially since Oscar gave Floyd his first shot at big money and stardom and promoted his biggest fights.
        Oscar should be the one grateful then right?? Floyd also gave Oscar his biggest fight..and Floyd allowed Oscar to promote more big fights for him

Comment

• I know people hate Mayweather and hes an ******* so they'll be happy just reading somebody slam him like that but putting that aside you have to admit that's a really weird thing for Oscar to do, more embarrassing for him than Mayweather I think. Oscar is a weird guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
            Going with my cousins to Chicago on Dec 5th for the game on the 6th!!

3rd time in Chicago but first for fun!! Im excited!!

Im a Colts fan BTW but live in Bay Area
            Nice. You're gonna love it there mang..... cool peoples

Comment

• Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
              Oscar has a point in the fact that fans and the like will never remember his fights or rave about the action, no Floyd never took risks either. Someone should then go see what Floyd's care factor is, and you have your answer.
              Never took riskes??

1-Moving up 5 division is not taking a risk??

2-fighting p4p top 10 fighters in different divisions is not taking risks?

3-fighting more then half of your fights against world champions is not taking a risk?

and is Oscar himself saying all his fighters are not risks including himself???

Cotto and Canelo the fight he is d1ckriding right now...neither one of them were risks?

Comment

• Comment

• Floyd does not take risks??? yet he beat everyone in this picture

Comment

• I Bet Floyd's sitting there in a chair where his feet don't touch the floor burning like ****. Ellerbe giving him a shoulder rub, "it's OK champ, u money"
                    The 2 juice heads waving large fans frantically trying to cool him down " yous da ch-amp champ" drooling as they speak
                    Snr sitting on the toilet throwing darts at a picture of Freddie while trying to light his crack pipe
                    All Armstrong's women in the kitchen laughing at him while texting broner & berto
                    Ahahah
                    Floyd the risk taker
                    " I run in the road & ride a pedal bike, i take risks, show me my money again" "take a picture"
                    It's a conspiracy folks

Comment

• Originally posted by titan m View Post
                      I know people hate Mayweather and hes an ******* so they'll be happy just reading somebody slam him like that but putting that aside you have to admit that's a really weird thing for Oscar to do, more embarrassing for him than Mayweather I think. Oscar is a weird guy.
                      Hes a guy that wears fishnets, pretty weird round my neck of the woods

Comment

Working...
                      X