Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the closest fighter ever to being perfect?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ricky hatton

Comment

• A little of Floyd, a little of Marquez, and beauty of Paris Hilton results in a god.

Comment

• Sugar Ray Robinson

Sorry Mayweatherbies, Floyd should not even be in this.

Comment

• Rudy Markussen in his prime.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
            ricky hatton
            Are you shytting me? In your opinion two punches and grab Hatton is the closest to being perfect? Really? I forgot who I was dealing with, you probably actually believe this drivel.

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
              Are you shytting me? In your opinion two punches and grab Hatton is the closest to being perfect? Really? I forgot who I was dealing with, you probably actually believe this drivel.
              nothing wrong with the hitman!

Comment

• I've never seen Robinson fight live so for me it's Ali followed closely by a prime Duran

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                  nothing wrong with the hitman!
                  Great fighter no doubt, but a mile away from the closest to being perfect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                    You wouldnt be laughed out of the conversation if you brought Sugar Ray Robinson up in threads about:

ATG Power
                    ATG Chin
                    ATG Jab
                    ATG Hook
                    ATG Speed
                    ATG Right Hand
                    ATG Boxing brain
                    ATG finishing
                    ATG Punch Selection
                    etc etc

Sugar Ray Robinson was pretty much up there in most categories all time. Not many who can say that.

This should of ended the thread. You can obviously find guys that were better in certain categories, but when you add it all up. No one was as complete as SRR imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                      But you're still confused. A prime Ali went by the name Muhammad Ali, from 1964 to his suspension, that was his absolute prime and he was not called clay then.
                      the man who was so awesome showing attributes of a very well honed boxer in his first fight with sonny liston in 1964 was still called clay....

his footwork, speed, timing, defense and athleticism was a sight to behold....

Comment

Working...
                      X