Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner To Mayweather: That Was Lame F** Boy ****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ChestRockwell View Post
    yeah I know that's the typical response. "You're ignorant." But really, it's so true. I wish it wasn't. Ignorance is pretending that it doesn't exist. it has nothing to do with skin color. It's the culture that's so twisted. And yes it includes whites.
    And a very good response it is, because your little troll rant has nothing to do with this thread or topic at all. Therefore making you a ignorant attention wanting troll, and you got it. Feel better now? people responded, yay internet victory. smh.

Comment

• Oh snaps AB spittin some truth haha

Comment

I just went to Europe for a month and it's interesting how black people in Europe behave compared to those in the States. Basically what I'm saying is that in the States, they act like belligerent monkeys. Not being racist, just real. African Americans are the most classless, undesirable people you'll ever meet. You don't even want to really be around them. I hate saying it. I really do. And I know not all of them fall in this category, but American culture embraces it, even rewards it, and it makes it worse because they think they're being tolerant. The whole world is laughing at us.
        the bolded part is specially worrisome
        one thing's growing up with a lack of opportunities and education, and other to feel proud of behaving like a classless ghetto thug and embracing mediocrity. That's why you have idiots like Broner who are considered role models just because they have money
        Last edited by lopetego; 11-12-2015, 01:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          The man has a point! If you're downplaying Allahkerdiev, then you're low-key disrespecting Al Haymon, because Haymon put that together, not Broner. If Broner wants respect, he should be seeking out Pacquiao ASAP! It's a perfect fight because 144 is perfect for Broner. You already have the Good vs. Evil thing going, and everyone will pay to see it!
          And Broner loses again. Whats the point? U think Haymon is that stupid? Broner sells even after Maidana ****ed him up. Now u think Haymon will let Manny ****ed him up too? Haymon is too smart for that.. Thats why ur a poster and hes Al Haymon...

Comment

yeah I know that's the typical response. "You're ignorant." But really, it's so true. I wish it wasn't. Ignorance is pretending that it doesn't exist. it has nothing to do with skin color. It's the culture that's so twisted. And yes it includes whites.
            Love how you backtrack now and throw the proverbial "whites too" line to make yourself sound neutral...SMH

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              They are really building this **** up.
              Exactly my thoughts. Broner marketed himself well entering his stardom and a beef with "Big Bro" will sell much more than the Berto fight if Floyd does come back.

Floyd could come back to get #50 and make AT LEAST 200 million I bet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                LMAO AB rekt floyd. HAHAHAHAH!!!! He humiliated floyd. I would love to see this fight. First time I would root for Broner. AB beats floyd, easily.
                Hell no. I dont like either guys but Floyd wins this so easily it wouldnt even be funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                  embed tho...

Is he about to cry??

Comment

• Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                    Exactly my thoughts. Broner marketed himself well entering his stardom and a beef with "Big Bro" will sell much more than the Berto fight if Floyd does come back.

Floyd could come back to get #50 and make AT LEAST 200 million I bet.
                    Nah, Ab is not on that level. Those numbers are usually reserved for fighters with other ethnicity.

Comment

• Actually watch the video and I agree with him more than I agree with Mayweather, apart from the ring TBE is a first class moron, if he had a problem with Broner (Who I really dislike) he can always pick up the phone and act like a bigger person/brother to him. No need to get all hurt feeling over what Broner said about his team.

Comment

Working...
                      X