Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner To Mayweather: That Was Lame F** Boy ****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
    embed tho...

I love it. Broner is a smart hood rat, my boy. I don't know about the situation, but hopefully it ends well.

Comment

• A meeting of the minds lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoneyMayFan View Post
        WBA junior welterweight champion Adrien Broner fired back at Floyd Mayweather Jr., who recently dropped verbal bombs on "The Problem." Mayweather was upset with Broner's recent statement of "F*** The Money Team."

During a radio interview earlier this money, Broner offered up his explanation for making that statement. He claimed the situation was instigated by several members of TMT, which is Mayweather's crew of close friends and associates - and the name of Floyd's clothing brand.
        [Click Here To Read More]
        Damn!!....I fully get where AB is coming from with this!!...he said ALL the right things here!!...no matter how you slice it, Floyd was wrong for airing AB out like that...it's some **** you just don't do!!...Floyd should've handled that differently.....on ther other hand, they could be building a torch passing fight....I mean, that's the only LOGICAL explanation for the **** boy **** going on between them now

Comment

• I'm convinced AB read the texasboi's post the other day lmaO

Comment

• Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
            embed tho...

cool...good looking out STAX!!!..AB gave Floyd a serious and heavy dose of REAL **** right here!!!...AB just ether'd Floyd....there's NOTHING Floyd can say...there's ABSOLUTELY no comeback from this....pick up the phone big bro, lil bro killing you in these streets!!!

Comment

• All TMT is to me is a cheap clothing line with gear that looks like it got printed up at a mall kiosk. I wouldn't be surprised if the tags said Hanes on the inside.
              They sure as hell aren't producing any relevant boxers that's for sure.

Comment

• At first i thought its just build for his fight with Ashly, but what Floyd said had to hurt, even if its lies to sell a fight it had truth to it. Fat Dan said the same thing about Broner bs title shot that Floyd did AB got hurt, that had to hurt him coming from his idol.

Comment

• The Honeymoon is over, RIP the love affair.

Comment

• I gotta ask, if hasn't already been asked, wtf is a **** boy

Comment

• Broner! Interesting video. Wonder how it is going to play out.

Comment

Working...
                      X