Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Golovkin Must Raise PPV Numbers To Get Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto only had 60k on his first PPV bout so I'd say in a couple more fights he'd easily top the numbers Cotto has done against average opponents all asides from your Pacquiaos and Floyds of the world but that wasn't Cotto who made those fights just like the Margarito fight, it was large Mexican fanbase following Tony and the large world wide fanbase following Pacman and Floyd, sorry to break that to you Cotto stans.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
        ya but u dont have to share much of the purse with them. u could make the same argument about ggg and ward. team ggg said ward is not big enough then they fight willy monroe i mean u guys cant have this **** both ways
        You know what's weird about that..................? They actually think they can.

Comment

Lol little g is irrelevant

Comment

golovkin doesn't make financial sense.

this is a business right? ?

cotto/nelo rematch or the winner fights floyd. thats where the money is at.

ward didn't make financial sense for 97K either and his groupies accepted that.

WBC will strip nobody. those greedy mofos are in it for the money too.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
              Cotto only had 60k on his first PPV bout so I'd say in a couple more fights he'd easily top the numbers Cotto has done against average opponents all asides from your Pacquiaos and Floyds of the world but that wasn't Cotto who made those fights just like the Margarito fight, it was large Mexican fanbase following Tony and the large world wide fanbase following Pacman and Floyd, sorry to break that to you Cotto stans.
              Someone don't know the difference between a closed circuit promoter ppv and a network ppv I see, cotto first network ppv was Judah did 225k, the top rank only ppv did 60k not being carried by regular ppv outlets because of Hopkins ppv that same night

Comment

Literally laughing out loud. That princess Golovkin did the same shyt to Ward and all the minions here backed him up, saying he was not relevant due to the numbers. Who's irrelevant now bytches??? Lol, irony is so cruel.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                  I Didn't know giggi and pakistanis were united

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
                    Someone don't know the difference between a closed circuit promoter ppv and a network ppv I see, cotto first network ppv was Judah did 225k, the top rank only ppv did 60k not being carried by regular ppv outlets because of Hopkins ppv that same night
                    A PPV is a PPV
                    An excuse is an excuse

Do you know the difference?

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      Literally laughing out loud. That princess Golovkin did the same shyt to Ward and all the minions here backed him up, saying he was not relevant due to the numbers. Who's irrelevant now bytches??? Lol, irony is so cruel.
                      Still Ward.

Comment

Working...
                      X