Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Lomachenko be number 1 boxer in the world if he beat Rigo, Walters and Verdejo,

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you could ask this question with any belt holder vs 3 of their biggest potential future fights & get the same answer which would be probably. I mean there are other guys out there. Surely it'd get a guy in the P4P #1 discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
      Lomachenko beat a kid (17yrs) Verdejo in the amateur just 14-9, now is gonna be a different story if the ever fight each other, Lomachenko will fight a young hungry lion with more speed and power than him, basically he will fight a more seasoned Verdejo with experience, speed and power.
      You mean a 19 yr Verdejo, I like Verdejo and all but Loma didn't even get out of second gear for the Oylmpics until the final.

Comment

Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko View Post
        You mean a 19 yr Verdejo, I like Verdejo and all but Loma didn't even get out of second gear for the Oylmpics until the final.
        Verdejo actually was 18, he just turn to 22 yrs old, Olympics are Olympics, Verdejo already said he wants Lomachenko and i know he can win.

Comment

Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
          Verdejo actually was 18, he just turn to 22 yrs old, Olympics are Olympics, Verdejo already said he wants Lomachenko and i know he can win.
          Verdejo has chin issues, and loma is just smarter with higher work rate. Verdejo only has a punchers chance.

Comment

Working...
          X