No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather has 5 a.m. stripper twerk party, documents it on Twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    LOL right. I think about this **** myself. I suppose there is **** you give a f#ck about that you give 6 or 7 digits too every few years & than there are things like this where rich people are just like "eh throw them $100k.....wait....make it $50k."
    exaclty. Dude got hundreds of millions... he can **** out 50K easy. Shoulda added another zero or two

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
      Beat her firmly and relentlessly, show her the power a c0ck can deliver before allowing her to savor the pleasure.

Make sure sure she rolls a decent blunt for you afterwards as well.

Before she makes lunch.
      I think she realized the power of the "c0ck" when she swallowed. It was quite a surprise for both of us that there was no clean-up that night.

Comment

I kinda feel bad for him to be honest - I honestly hope he finds someone he can live a life with

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
          I kinda feel bad for him to be honest - I honestly hope he finds someone he can live a life with
          He will always have Justin.

Comment

That room most likely smells awful lol

Comment

His money, and it has little to do with boxing, but I can't say that I don't feel sorry for him. Calling a spade a spade, you can tell that the all of the money in the world won't fill the void in his life.

Comment

Broner has to grow up doe.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                  His money, and it has little to do with boxing, but I can't say that I don't feel sorry for him. Calling a spade a spade, you can tell that the all of the money in the world won't fill the void in his life.
                  I got no problem with it really. I would never do it myself, but everyone is different. The one problem I would have is letting a bunch of Ho's in my house. Hell with that. He should have rented out a hotel floor or something LOL

Comment

Floyd's ego be so thru the roof when he's in this position. Making bad big booty hoes bow to him and his money. And he's got a whole of money to make them hoes bow down for hours!!! This is not my style though.

Comment

For some reason it seems a little bit sad. Just doesn't seem very cool for a near 40 year old man to be posting this kind of stuff on twitter.

Comment

Working...
                      X