Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
    This is what I'm talking about look at this fckin idiot mad at Cortez lmaO

You dumb fck all he said was Golovkin can't make 154
    They come to GGG rescue, he can't make 154 and be healthy his team knows it but will do it for floyd for payday and knowing losing to featherfisted floyd won't do to much damage to his rep with his fans plus afterwards will say making the weight was killer we should do it again at 160 Mexican style

Comment

easily over a million+ PPV buys vs Floyd

vs.

a maximum of 300,000 PPV buys vs Ward

You better believe GGG would go down to 154 if Floyd asked him for a fight, whether or not he can do it (he can, although he might be drained and all).

Comment

First off its not a record... many boxers have exceeded that # be far. It's a media creation for something to talk about. The only reason to go for 50-0 is just marking on Mayweather's part. Much easier to say 50 and 0 and use a round #. If he doesn't care about that, then I doubt he cares about a HW fighter's record. Also at the end of the day its the quality of the opponents you fought and not the #. Look at Julio Chavez. He was over 80+ fights without losing, but half of those were in Mexico to no name people. Is that a record too?

Comment

I'm not talking to the likes of you. Go to school, grow up, earn some money, learn some manners and some lessons in life and then try again.

Comment

Floyd is a retired legend of the sport..with that said i'm not disputing his greatness but I will forever dispute this he walks around at 150lbs, that shhh is absolute nonsense. No way in hell is a man his age working out 8,9,10 hours a day to make 147 and walking around only 3lbs heavier when he's not fighting and doing warm up runs. It's just physically impossible. I'm not saying he's dropping 25 pounds for a fight but Floyd has to be physically walking around in the 160's and no he doesn't need to and should not unretire and fight golovkin.

Comment

i honestly dont think he can make 154 either if you look at his face during weigh in for lemieux he was pretty dam drained imo i mean it was plan as day and was a bit surprising. I think his whole walk around weight and such is also skewed he trains year round and just fact he was so drained at weigh in makes u wonder if they drain him to make the weight checks. I mean he might be able to make 154 but he would be a skeleton. i think thats why hes not even entertaining going down even 2 pounds and i dont think its because of the reasons he says.

Dont you guys think he looks drained here? way more then a guy who is supposed to be making 160 rolling out of bed?

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                You seriously think any of these GGG haters have a tiny bit of common sense or even any intellect to comprehend?

But you know Andre Ward and Floyd are victims. GGG is the bad guy.

Oh man ethered!
                Great little video, unbiased and tells it like it is.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                  Floyd is a retired legend of the sport..with that said i'm not disputing his greatness but I will forever dispute this he walks around at 150lbs, that shhh is absolute nonsense. No way in hell is a man his age working out 8,9,10 hours a day to make 147 and walking around only 3lbs heavier when he's not fighting and doing warm up runs. It's just physically impossible. I'm not saying he's dropping 25 pounds for a fight but Floyd has to be physically walking around in the 160's and no he doesn't need to and should not unretire and fight golovkin.
                  Aye, it's obviously bullsht, unless on his off season he's working out as hard as when he has a fight on.

Comment

And look at you, every time GGG name is brought up your bitsh ass gets all sensitive and your pusseee dries up and gets all tight...

Get over it, GGG is a star...

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                      Aye, it's obviously bullsht, unless on his off season he's working out as hard as when he has a fight on.
                      I know it's obvious but you can't even begin to imagine the amount of arguments i've had with people here who swear to go the man wakes up and goes to sleep everyday of the year at 147lbs...it's like Floyd could get up any morning and just make weight for a welter...some of the biggest and oldest posters of this site no less.

Comment

Working...
                      X