Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Margarito: Cotto Hits Like a Girl, He Can't KO Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sportee01 View Post
    bum or not...You said yourself Cheatos never blasted ppl out and whether it lasted longer or not is irrelevant he folded Cintron like never before
    I mean people of a good level. Most top fighters are capable of blasting out guys like Golden Johnson.

He folded Cintron exactly the same way he folded Cintron in the first fight. Broke him down and broke his will.

Cintron was the one who was blasting Margarito early on in that fight but the guy just had an outrageous chin which is discouraging for the other fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by francisco0315 View Post
      Cotto did not ruin Margarito, it was Paquiao, Cotto just took advantage of Margarito damaged eye.
      Every cottotard believes this too lol just ask any one of them

Comment

margarito days of intimidation are over, I mean a trilogy would make some cash so that cotto can avoid GGG, however I would pay to watch margarito vs GGG forget cotto

Comment

so cotto punches like a girl then goes on to say canelo wont have it easy. talk about contradicting. this clown should be in prison right now not planning his return to the ring. pacquiao forever has my respect for ruining this guys face.

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
            If a girl stopped you and made ur eye swell shut, maybe you should forget about that comeback all together.

Perfect example of the corruption in boxing, this guy gets caught with plaster, which is a crime, manages to fight again less than a year later and make the 3 biggest paydays in his career after getting caught! There are fighters who went to prison for loading their gloves and were never allowed to box again.
            I say this plaster thing is bullsheet. how the phuck could margarito do that with cottos trainer there and he signed the gloves. I watched the fight and after it you could see the trainers name on margaritos gloves when they were holding him up on their shoulders

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
              Margs has a net worth of $15 million
              Cotto has a net worth of $15 million
              So quit talking sh it acting like he is begging for a pay day
              You're an idiot. Are you their banker? You have no clue.

Comment

Says the guy who succumbed to his punches. Granted Pac destroyed him first.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                  He's right. Cotto needs to become a real man and put concrete in his hand wraps.
                  Margarito, Khan, Rios, Shannon Briggs, Hayes, Mags, Broner, these guys will call names, say anything, thinking it instigates enough for one last major payday.... Clowns.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
                    Says the guy who succumbed to his punches. Granted Pac destroyed him first.
                    Succumbed?

Margarito was literally begging for the fight to go on.

Comment

• Its funny. Everybody says Cotto hits like a mule and margarito insists he hits like a girl. But he is right. I recall cotto saying Margarito's punches felt the same after the second fight

Comment

Working...
                      X