Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Claims Conspiracy To Create a White Star

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's an ethnic group in America more likely to go to prison than to go to college. I'll let you do the research.

Comment

• Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
      Boy the butt-hurt is strong here lol. I must've really touched a nerve. That inferiority complex is showing itself with a vengeance lol. I don't hate white people. I have no reason to. I don't blame current white people for problems, just the systems. I'm against the racism in boxing considering blacks and hispanics, but mostly blacks, have dominated only for support to go to the fairest skinned athlete possible.

You say that all they can do run and jump, yet you spend your time online going back and forth talking about them. Obviously this entertains you, and takes you out of the misery of your day-to-day life because you're willing to focus so much energy on these fighters who to you don't contribute. I believe they offer a lot more to the world than you, a guy who gets on the internet to hate on people who are more successful than himself, and has a pervy profile pic.

Also as far as Africa and Haiti go, I don't see Africans or Haitians forcing whites to go there to build their nations because they're too lazy to do it themselves. Also, whites did force themselves into Haiti and the African continent, it was called colonialism.
      nope like I said when you look in the mirror I bet you want to break it. I do not have to work no more built 3 houses that I rent go to florida for the winter Montana for shooting and hunting. I just make a comment when I see a guy brainwashed by communist radical negroes make dumb statements. there is no way in the universe I feel inferior to most NFL players that cant read and can barely talk. even some one like you in a fantasy world can see that all non whites in the world can do is force their way into white countries to leech off them. it is happening every day on the news. negro athletes really treated badly like slay lewis getting away with murder of 2 bros. yea the racism in his case overwhelming
      Last edited by nacho daddy; 11-13-2015, 09:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
        There's an ethnic group in America more likely to go to prison than to go to college. I'll let you do the research.
        how about the fact that most NFL players have their crimes covered up like slay lewis got away with a double murder.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          Don't know about that, the guys who knocked them out weren't as good as Louis or Ali.
          again who ever the Klits lost to got savagely beaten into retirement. lennox lewis retired before Vitali could do it. Max schmeling KO'd louis with big rights easily the klits do it in one round it would look like calvin brock KO. louis had to wait until Max got old. ali was a great fighter lot of skill heart and endurance but would get KO'd playing rope a dope with either of the Klits. they would not get tired like foreman who was a 3 rd fighter when young
          Last edited by nacho daddy; 11-13-2015, 01:55 PM.

Comment

• lol @ black people who genuinly believe they're as important to this world than whites.

brb sitting in Africa dancing around fires in our huts made out of animal feces while Britain is going through the Industrial Revolution.

Yeah, we really feel the need to "create" a white star in a sport that's pretty irrelevant even as far as sports go by themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
              nope like I said when you look in the mirror I bet you want to break it. I do not have to work no more built 3 houses that I rent go to florida for the winter Montana for shooting and hunting. I just make a comment when I see a guy brainwashed by communist radical negroes make dumb statements. there is no way in the universe I feel inferior to most NFL players that cant read and can barely talk. even some one like you in a fantasy world can see that all non whites in the world can do is force their way into white countries to leech off them. it is happening every day on the news. negro athletes really treated badly like slay lewis getting away with murder of 2 bros. yea the racism in his case overwhelming
              Its funny how every argument on the internet I have is with an astronaut/physicist/ billionaire/playboy who moonlights as Bat-man on weekends. What are the odds? Maybe that says something about the websites I frequent that the elite of society can't help but gravitate to them as well, Or there all just some miserable jackasses who are so ashamed of their lives that they have to make one up to feel justified in their argument.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doritos View Post
                lol @ black people who genuinly believe they're as important to this world than whites.

brb sitting in Africa dancing around fires in our huts made out of animal feces while Britain is going through the Industrial Revolution.

Yeah, we really feel the need to "create" a white star in a sport that's pretty irrelevant even as far as sports go by themselves.
                blacks never had a dark age.....industrial revolution lol.....all the knowledge whites have they stole from other people and remixed it or remade it and stole the resources of the land

Gun powder is why whites were able to do as much they did the last 600 hundred years.....none of the best and largest civilizations in history come from whites or were established by whites...look at all the great tacticians in warfare....people of color....hard to take a sword to a gun fight and they still couldn't keep their colonies in asia and Africa.....they just steal and take things from other people and make it their own

look at America...how the hell are you gonna discover something people already live on, and better yet the navigators they had were blacks.....why?? because west Africans and egytpians were already sailing here thousands of years for trade and their is proof

All the math, science, astronomy etc you know comes from Africa genius....reading is fundamental

In Europe they'd still be stuck in caves with no idea how to irrigate the water

Comment

• Lets face it and be real, Most of the brothas are mad that floyd retired and now some babyfaced whiteboy is taking over boxing and looking exciting at the same time. Truth hurts.

Comment

• far out, there are some shocking posts in this thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                      Lets face it and be real, Most of the brothas are mad that floyd retired and now some babyfaced whiteboy is taking over boxing and looking exciting at the same time. Truth hurts.
                      yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss s!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X