Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goldenbear
    replied
    Let's Finally Put To Rest SHO Lost on Floyd Deal

I've been saying all along SHO was the winner of the Floyd deal. People saying SHO lost money have no business acumen. Berto fight could have sold 200K and they still would be grinning ear to ear. $4.6 mil buys is outstanding. SHO are crying tears of joy.

Leave a comment:

• tiliheels
    replied
    Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
    He likely wouldn't have done that. Remember Floyd said the following more than 4 years ago.
    bro floyd put ABorition papers on instagram lol
    Last edited by tiliheels; 11-10-2015, 06:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• M Bison
    replied
    Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
    who cares fight was a bust action wise nobody cares everyone is waiting for cotto v.s canelo
    I hope you're right but deep down I know Canelo Vs Cotto wont get across the globe like a Manny Vs Floyd fight did, pretty sad really considering I think you will actually be guaranteed a good bit of action in this one.

The thing that pissed me off most of all was the absolute lackluster undercard to this joke of a PPV event.

Leave a comment:

• Rath
    replied
    Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    It's a shame that all those people got to witness Pacquiao being rendered completely ineffective. This was the one guy who was supposed to take it to Floyd and give him trouble with all his hand speed, punching power, and quick feet.

Instead we saw him defused and tamed just like all of Floyd's other opponents. Marcos Maidana put up more of a fight.
    Kenny Bayless was not the referee

Leave a comment:

• Rath
    replied
    Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    That's if you believe that was really Manny's cut. Mayweather didn't think so.
    why you so concerned about how much Pac made in that fight.

does it decreases your manhood for every penny Pac made that night?

Leave a comment:

• Rath
    replied
    Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    As another poster said when he wouldn't be surprised if when they do a 30 for 30 on this, Al and Bob weren't working together on this.

IMO There is no way this fight does 4.6 mil in 2009.
    and there is also no way Floyd win the fight in 2009

see how your logic works.

SHAME ON YOU

Leave a comment:

• IMDAZED
    replied
    Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
    he was guaranteed 50 million in 2009...u think that decreased? no!
    if floyd could prove manny didnt make 50 million his ego would have made him do it already..especially after manny's punk excuses..he would have slapped that mma dummy around and then posted manny's contract and purse the day after that.. can we not agree to that?
    Missed that 2009 contract. Let me see it.

Leave a comment:

• radioraheem
    replied
    if floyd could prove manny didnt make 50 million his ego would have made him do it already..especially after manny's punk excuses..he would have slapped that mma dummy around and then posted manny's contract and purse the day after that.. can we not agree to that?
    He likely wouldn't have done that. Remember Floyd said the following more than 4 years ago.

He's a congressman, right? But he has the worst contract in boxing history. How smart is he?

Leave a comment:

• tiliheels
    replied
    Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Wasn't talking about what he made. Talking about what he was guaranteed. More important, I never stated that he didn't make over $50m. I think you need to fall back and re-read.

Leave a comment:

• IMDAZED
    replied
    floyd is an ego.as a fan of his i've learned not to listen to much he says..just appreciate his skill and understand that he is F'ing with the masses each time he talks...matter of fact i've become so good at it that i read his mind and understand him from just headlines...this thing with broner now..its all promotion..floyd doesnt want fighters to get rich off him..some will tell him cotto making 32 milion and he'll say "why i beat him.." u see wat i mean..i love him, but he's slick slow when his ego gets in the way bru..

manny made well over 50 million..and that alone means oscarfloyd had to be surpased in a big way
    Wasn't talking about what he made. Talking about what he was guaranteed. More important, I never stated that he didn't make over $50m. I think you need to fall back and re-read.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X