Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Mayweather who fought Cotto vs the Fernando Vargas who fought Trinidad, who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm brilliant poll?

Comment

I think the Vargas that beat Quartey was a better Vargas than the one who got KO'd by Trinidad. Saying that, I remember Quartey making him look like an amateur in round 9 just using a jab, I can only imagine Mayweather doing that for enough rounds to win the fight.

Comment

vargas.

a bigger, stronger, more skilled version of cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
          I think the Vargas that beat Quartey was a better Vargas than the one who got KO'd by Trinidad. Saying that, I remember Quartey making him look like an amateur in round 9 just using a jab, I can only imagine Mayweather doing that for enough rounds to win the fight.
          quartey had a great jab.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
            Bazooka Ike may have had the best jab of that era between 147 and 154. And that era was fantastic.

Comment

Vargas was a young phenom, He went in there life and death versus a prime Trinidad. He showed heart, boxing ability, he showed he could come back from being blasted in the 1st round..I like Vargas I think he would of stopped PBF at 154, to big, to strong.

Comment

23 year old El Feroz was far more developed than 23 year old Canelo and would give Floyd harder work than Cotto did. I don't know if he'd beat or stop Floyd, but at a legit 154, he'd be on Floyd all night.

Comment

Working...
                X