Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Broner..how many ppv's does it do?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather vs Broner..how many ppv's does it do?

I said after Broners last fight i think they will somehow set up a feud between these 2 and it seems to be happening now. Lets say Floyd come back for fight #50 against Broner with this"FEUD" to hype the fight...How many ppv's does it do?? AND YES YES..IT WOULD BE A **** FIGHT

nobody would buy that fight...broner can't fight for ****...and we all know he'd lose!...

Comment

lol why would they even consider that?

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        I think they would try to use the friend/enemy angle

Comment

I don't think that people are convinced of Broner's skill. Not enough to for this to be considered a legit challenge. But, the build-up would be mad entertainment, enough to sell a lot of fights just on drama. $800k.

Comment

I think the beef is to sell Broner/Theopane.

But to answer the question I would say 350-500. I don't think enough people believe Broner can win. This should have been done when AB was still undefeated.

Comment

Probably less than May-Berto. Broner isn't known outside of boxing and I can't see people getting hyped for another Floyd fight after his last two.

Comment

I'd say about 500-550K. Broner will do a better job than Berto of building up the fight. The problem is marketing it as competitive after the inevitable comparisons to Maidana.

Comment

I think Broner vs Mayweather would do decent numbers. Floyd would win handily though.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    Just last night again Floyd take shots of Broner again, They setting up the fight already??

"He lose to Shawn Porter, then you fight for a world title right after that, for a vacant title; you and your opponent coming off losses...me as a fighter, if I lost a fight, there's no way in hell that my next fight I would be fighting for a title against another guy that's coming off a loss. I wouldn't even be proud or consider myself a champion," said Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                    X