No announcement yet.

Heard Ward may be fighting Yunieshy Gonzalez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Random former NSBers and online bloggers....who could ever question their validity?
    Tunney I get. HeroBando...not so much.

Comment

Random former NSBers and online bloggers....who could ever question their validity?
      Son, you have absolutely brutalised the Little G's in this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        The problem for you guys is twofold

1. You can't find any rumors to the contrary whatsoever, nm 3 guys with 1000+ followers echoing consistent info
        2. You still gotta explain Wards dire choices, all 168 scrubs. Did all the LHWs price themselves out? Then Ward should say it, instead of crying about double standards and getting pressured unfairly
        What do you mean with #2? He signed to a rapper's boxing promotion. It shouldn't be a shocker to anyone when he gets stonewalled out of fights by the rest of the industry.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          Tunney I get. HeroBando...not so much.
          That **** is the propaganda machine of this site. Spreading hate to control the masses with his agenda.

Comment

Is that the JRoslases he's going on about?

A random former NSB poster?
            Look dude, my main man from eHarmony told me. Don't know what other source you want from me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
              That **** is the propaganda machine of this site. Spreading hate to control the masses with his agenda.
              How he managed to control the masses with his agenda is admirable imo...it's like if Hitler had a baby with the Pied Pieper.

Comment

• Wake me up when Ward gets in the ring again.

Comment

What do you mean with #2? He signed to a rapper's boxing promotion. It shouldn't be a shocker to anyone when he gets stonewalled out of fights by the rest of the industry.
                  Really, fringe LHW contenders have a grudge vs Jay Z? Where's the political obstacle in making the fight vs Gonzalez or even less proven LHW Barrera? Gonzalez' next fight might be off TV, like all his fights but one

Comment

How he managed to control the masses with his agenda is admirable imo...it's like if Hitler had a baby with the Pied Pieper.
                    True pal!!

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Look dude, my main man from eHarmony told me. Don't know what other source you want from me.
                      Who do you think was acceptable to HBO, and how did they fall out of contention?

Comment

Working...
                      X