Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao-Khan, Bradley-Crawford next to set up Pacquiao-Crawford?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao-Khan, Bradley-Crawford next to set up Pacquiao-Crawford?

That's what I'd like to see.

Manny Pacquiao - RING #2 Welterweight
    Amir Khan - RING #3 Welterweight
    Timothy Bradley - RING #4 Welterweight, WBO 147 Champion
    Terence Crawford - RING #2 Junior Welterweight, WBO 140 Champion

Good chance Pacquiao-Crawford could be for RING/Lineal Welterweight Title. (If Bradley doesn't spoil it and beat Crawford)

Pacquiao at #2 jumps to #1 if he beats #3 Khan.

Crawford jumps to #2 with a win over #4 Bradley and #3 Khan losing.

Let's be honest. Kell Brook doesn't deserve his #1 ranking nor will he fight anyone to keep that ranking. He couldn't even get the Rios fight made.

I can see Pacquiao-Crawford being for RING/Lineal Welterweight Title.
    Yes
    50.00%
    No
    50.00%

The poll is expired.

I have no interest in either of those fights.

I kinda just want Pacquiao and Mayweather to fight again so they can both retire and let the younger fighters face each other.

Brook-Bradley

Khan-Garcia II

Porter-Thurman

Crawford-Postol at 140

Comment

Problem; Pac is taking one more fight this spring, then going to the senate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        I have no interest in either of those fights.

I kinda just want Pacquiao and Mayweather to fight again so they can both retire and let the younger fighters face each other.

Brook-Bradley

Khan-Garcia II

Porter-Thurman

Crawford-Postol at 140
        brook couldn't even get the rios fight made. he's gonna fight bradley?

arum will not let crawford near postol. if crawford is gonna take an L it'll be vs. a big name top rank fighter.

you can salvage a crawford loss to pac or bradley at 147.

spin it as too green or not big enough for ww. a loss to postol disastrous.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Problem; Pac is taking one more fight this spring, then going to the senate.
          1. pac is full of crap, he'll still fight. he is spending tons on the election.

2. pac might not win the election anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

arum will not let crawford near postol. if crawford is gonna take an L it'll be vs. a big name top rank fighter.

Rios turned down the Brook fight over a standard rematch clause. There won't be a rematch clause in a unification fight so there should be no impediment to making Bradley-Brook it happen.

I think Crawford beats Postol quite easily.

I'm saying what I want to happen basically, it probably won't.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Rios turned down the Brook fight over a standard rematch clause. There won't be a rematch clause in a unification fight so there should be no impediment to making Bradley-Brook it happen.

I think Crawford beats Postol quite easily.

I'm saying what I want to happen basically, it probably won't.
              postol is tough matchup for crawford.

Comment

This has no chance of happening. Things don't go that smooth and fast in boxing anymore. Maybe 20 years ago but not today. You got Pacquiao fighting Khan and then fighting the winner of Bradley vs. Crawford when Pacquiao made it crystal clear he is only fighting once more in April and then he retires for good. There isn't going to be any fight to determine who fights Pacquiao. The choice will be made soon by Pacquiao. You seem to have great respect for Ring Magazine's ratings. I don't. Their ratings often stink. Oscar owns Ring and he is a promoter. That's a clear conflict of interest. They have Khan way overrated. He should be no higher than 7th. That's where boxrec has him. Oscar promotes Khan so of course Ring has him rated highly. Khan hasn't done diddle **** since Garcia knocked him out. Brook is a world champion and should be rated well above Khan who doesn't deserve a Pacquiao fight. From what I saw of Bradley tonight I think he easily beats the smaller Crawford. Arum is not going to make that fight. Crawford is the most likely to get the Pacquiao fight with Khan being in 2nd place. I think Pacquiao will knock either of them out. If Crawford gets the fight it will be at 140 for Crawford's title. Ring Magazine has no more authority than anyone else to crown a lineal champion.

Comment

Would love to see that. Throw in Keith Thurman and we got a party!

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

Arum said the Pacquiao vs. Crawford fight would be at 140 for Crawford's title and not at 147. I agree that Arum will never match Crawford into Postol. I think Postol would knock Crawford out.

Comment

Working...
                    X