No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley Storms His Way To a Knockout of Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rawford View Post
    I can see the smile of Bob Arum...$$$ Pacman vs Bradley 3.
    Pls. why not !

Comment

Rios tonight reminded me of Hatton in his comeback fight.

You could just see that it wasn't the body of a fighter anymore, he looked older than his years. The real Hatton would never have been KO'd by a bodyshot like that, the same way Rios would never have been stopped by Bradley before.

Can't take anything away from Bradley, he did his job very well but Rios didn't even look anything like a fighter in there tonight.

Comment

Beautiful beatdown by Bradley. Virtuoso performance. Ward, Bradley, and Crawford are the elite Americans in the game today.

Comment

Around round 4 or 5 Rios had a look that he wanted to quit. I don't see him doing any better the way that Tim came into today.

Hands were fast and too many angles for Rios too simply take punches and counter.

Rios is right he should retire. Brook might be thinking that he missed out on a fighter that was on his way out

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
            I don't think Bradley beats Crawford. Crawford is a very smart and crafty fighter. He also can adapt, and he has a dog in him. Rios just never had anything for Bradley tonight.
            This Bradley is faster than Crawford, better on his feet, throws way more punches and combinations. Bradley easy UD.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
              All you Mexicans talking **** that Rios wacl ass would beat Bradley lmaoo learn boxing Rios is nothing but a fat **** aka punching bag great win for Bradley who embarrassed Rios another Mexican takes a knee
              Canelo is NEXT.

Face first boxing is DONE in 2015. Shyt ain't a Rocky movie...

Buncha plaster lovin, piss drinkin, tainted Beef claimin, middleweights fighting at welter...

Fck outta here with that shyt!

Comment

Rios was done months ago, he can't give 100% to his mind or body to be able to fight! He trained to make 147 and then balloned to 171 in less than 35 hours, that is dangerous and ******!
                Shame on him, his trainers and management they took the pay and never tried to win.
                It was a spar session, and Tim boxed circles around him and Brandon got dropped by a light hitting guy who hurt him to the body many times.
                If the 2 day weighins are going to allow that kind of dangerous weight gain its probably time to go back to same day weighins and making fighters fight in their "real weight classes"!
                Time for Brandon to stop, if Tim hurt him bad a guy like Crawford would hurt him badly.
                Ray

Comment

Bradley aint new and improved this is just good matchmaking to assure a good performance and sell a PPV fight next year

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
                    Canelo is NEXT.

Face first boxing is DONE in 2015. Shyt ain't a Rocky movie...

Buncha plaster lovin, piss drinkin, tainted Beef claimin, middleweights fighting at welter...

Fck outta here with that shyt!
                    LMAO! Cant stop laughing!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
                    Mexican Boxing DOWN THE DRAIN! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                      This Bradley is faster than Crawford, better on his feet, throws way more punches and combinations. Bradley easy UD.
                      I won't argue with you, because you are entitle to your opinion and I to mine. With that said, I will respectfully disagree. However, If this fight should ever manifest itself, I will give you a shout and perhaps put a wager on it.

Comment

Working...
                      X