No announcement yet.

All this Ward-GGG mess is Mayweather-Pacquiao all over again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
    Still don't think there are any Ward fans, just Golovkin detractors.
    That would describe me quite well. I've never been a Ward fan, and I totally dislike his boring style. But, I don't like the other guy much either, because of his competition and his fans hyping him up to the sky, UNDESERVEDLY and DESPERATELY.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raonic View Post
      "Another poster's" and "You should have probably/You probably should have" are the proper terms.

I don't get why you're still talking. I already told you not to talk.
      Ok thanks....

Comment

"Another poster's" and "You should have probably/You probably should have" are the proper terms.

The first is the typo I mentioned "other posters'" is how it should've read, but I typed too quickly (yep, that's what a typo actually is). Fail on the second.

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
          The first is the typo I mentioned "other posters'" is how it should've read, but I typed too quickly (yep, that's what a typo actually is). Fail on the second.
          Except "other posters'" is grammatically incorrect too since that's a plural term when you should have used a singular term (since I only pointed out 1 poster, not multiple ones). So yea, any way you try to backtrack, it's still wrong.

And lol if you think the second one is wrong too.

Comment

• Nothing like it. Manny and Floyd were making too much money fighting others with little risk. I do think both were worried a bit about the other and both knew if they lost a fight their marketability would drop. Neither was very motivated to make the fight and neither's handlers wanted to do it very much either. They knew inevitably it would happen and its no coincidence it happened 1 fight before Floyd retired.

This is the case of Andre Ward who I think doesnt love boxing at all and doesnt want to box much anymore. He wants a ton of advantages when fighting and if he doesnt get it he wont fight. Reminds me a lot of David Haye right now. Both are talented fighters, but neither seem to love such a fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by gauze View Post
              this forum has pretty much turned into a golovkin hate-fest.
              Would you have wanted it to be a lovefest for proving nothing?

Comment

Except "other posters'" is grammatically incorrect too since that's a plural term when you should have used a singular term (since I only pointed out 1 poster, not multiple ones). So yea, any way you try to backtrack, it's still wrong.

And lol if you think the second one is wrong too.
                Ha! I wasn't speaking about that specific instance. Fail again on your part. Or mine for entertaining this silliness.

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                  Ha! I wasn't speaking about that specific instance. Fail again on your part. Or mine for entertaining this silliness.
                  So what I'm getting here is you can make mistakes but np on else can. Lol. But sure, believe in whatever you want.

Comment

^Is this phaggot serious?

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
                      ^Is this phaggot serious?
                      F my friend, not ph. I'd teach you as well but I'm on my phone so hard to type.

Comment

Working...
                      X