No announcement yet.

All this Ward-GGG mess is Mayweather-Pacquiao all over again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
    Making it something other than a typo/spelling error. Keep trying. You'll get it eventually.
    I know you're just a troll but I got that a long time ago.

But hey, congratulations on making yourself look like a fool (not that I needed any part in making you look like one). Nothing better than someone pointing out a grammar mistake but making multiple ones the past few pages or correlating 2 things that don't tie in together!

Comment

• Originally posted by Raonic View Post
      I know you're just a troll but I got that a long time ago.

But hey, congratulations on making yourself look like a fool (not that I needed any part in making you look like one). Nothing better than someone pointing out a grammar mistake but making multiple ones the past few pages or correlating 2 things that don't tie in together!
      Care to point out these multiple mistakes?

Comment

Care to point out these multiple mistakes?
        Sure but what do I get if I point something out?

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
          Which is why Golovkin will never fight Ward. The belief that Pacquiao could beat Mayweather is what forced the two to fight one another; there was a demand that made their roads converge.

As you've said, the fans are doing everything in their power to keep Ward away from Golovkin. They know that Ward would strip him down in the ring.
          This is a case of repeating something so many times that one starts to believe it himself. The majority of GGG fans know his story and know that he was for a long time robbed of his title shots first against Sturm, then against Martinez. GGG fans feel annoyed that again he is denied his chance to be the UNIVERSALLY ACKNOWLEDGED top dog at middleweight. They see Ward as a DIVERSION, brought up by Cotto and Canelo fans to protect their fighters. Nobody fears Andre Ward. He will be dealt with, when GGG reaches his goal at middleweight. That is if Ward himself will be willing to fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raonic View Post
            Sure but what do I get if I point something out?
            Some redemption for embarrassing yourself so far.

Comment

• Lol, this thread took a left turn.

Comment

• Mayweather-Pacquiao my ass. First, nobody outside of boxing nerds care to see this fight. If this went to PPV next month, it sells 200-300k maybe. This is more Bradley-Alexander if anything. Also, Mayweather and Pacquiao pretty much beat everybody else in the division until there was noboby left but to fight each other. GGG hasn't even fought Canelo nor Cotto and Ward has been irrelevant since 2011 after his biggest win over Froch.

Don't insult Mayweather-Pacquiao with these wannabe stars.

Comment

• Few problems with this fight.
                  1) Ward is not a draw, no one wants to see this guy fight.
                  2) Ward has been inactive since 2011
                  3) Ward demands he be the A-side, when GGG is clearly the A-side.
                  4) GGG is a middleweight and has said on numerous occasions he wants to unify 160.

I have no problem with this fight happening later, I'd rather see Canelo/Cotto fight GGG then see GGG move up to 168, have a fight there, then fight Ward. People who really want to see this fight are people who want GGG to lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockoutKings View Post
                    Mayweather-Pacquiao my ass. First, nobody outside of boxing nerds care to see this fight. If this went to PPV next month, it sells 200-300k maybe. This is more Bradley-Alexander if anything. Also, Mayweather and Pacquiao pretty much beat everybody else in the division until there was noboby left but to fight each other. GGG hasn't even fought Canelo nor Cotto and Ward has been irrelevant since 2011 after his biggest win over Froch.

Don't insult Mayweather-Pacquiao with these wannabe stars.
                    This is true.

Mayweather and Pacquiao are far and above Ward vs GGG.

Comment

Some redemption for embarrassing yourself so far.
                      Well that's not a very good offer. I didn't embarrass myself at all so I have no need for "redemption". That'd be like offering someone food when they just ate.

What about you not posting for a week when I do point it out?

Comment

Working...
                      X