Karma doing his thing against Andre Ward fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    Is Ward the new Mayweather??? cause i swear his haters have tripled FAST
    Not even close. Mayweather has a real fan base, Ward just has haters. No possible way he has a fan base having fought once in the last 3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      You fail agaaaaain

1) Rosado fight with GGG was the first Rosado fight in 160 but he's a 160 fighters since then. He's being fighting at 160 since that, it was the right move for Rosado.
      2) Rosado is taller and has more reach than GGG. He's no small man at all at 160. In fact I'd say bigger than the average MW.

Good luck next time go cryyyyy
      1.Rosada was at 154 had to move up

2. Rosada had 5 loses and now has 9
      Since he moved to 160

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
        1.Rosada was at 154 had to move up

2. Rosada had 5 loses and now has 9
        Since he moved to 160
        It was an HBO undercard from almost 3 years ago with sub 500k budget. Who cares dude?

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
          You fail agaaaaain

1) Rosado fight with GGG was the first Rosado fight in 160 but he's a 160 fighters since then. He's being fighting at 160 since that, it was the right move for Rosado.
          2) Rosado is taller and has more reach than GGG. He's no small man at all at 160. In fact I'd say bigger than the average MW.

Good luck next time go cryyyyy
          And lol he's taller? What does that have to do with anything bigger than avg mw?
          That's why he's about to fight Clottey at 154? But he's a 160 lb to you
          I can't cry when all the stuff you post doesn't make any sense

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            It was an HBO undercard from almost 3 years ago with sub 500k budget. Who cares dude?
            Because rosado moved up in weight to fight giggi yes or no?
            Only reason I brought it up is because that dude said only ward tries to drag up fighters which is true he has but so has giggi

Comment

And lol he's taller? What does that have to do with anything bigger than avg mw?
              That's why he's about to fight Clottey at 154? But he's a 160 lb to you
              I can't cry when all the stuff you post doesn't make any sense
              Yes, he's taller than the average MW, will you deny it? and has more reach too.

And about your lies of him fighting now at 154:

Gabriel Rosado (21-9, 13 KOs) against former welterweight titleholder Joshua Clottey (39-4, 22 KOs) in a middleweight fight (at a catch weight of 158 pounds)
              His next fight is happening at 158 lb, it's a middleweight fight.

Come on, bring it on again, I wanna own you again.

You know NOTHING about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                That I totally agree with. Little G is 33 and no decent wins. Ward has done so much more and he's a lot younger.

That over P4P number 2.
                Ward be like fight for WBA Super Middleweight title against Smith at 172lbs...

What type of fighter wins a SMW belt 4lbs + above the weight division what this dude think he is, Canelo ****ing Alvarez hahaha 4lbs!!!
                That **** is pathetic you know this!

Dude can't even make the weight and he's getting mad passes on everything to make up for how pathetic and lame his entire career is, with each year that passes it proves Wards best wins weren't that special and IF Murray beats Abraham that dents the record even further and it makes GGG's look stronger.

Comment

Only reason I brought it up is because that dude said only ward tries to drag up fighters which is true he has but so has giggi
                  I just don't see the point in what Ward's doing. He's gonna compete at LHW yet brings up 2 SMW bums in a row. How's that gonna help his confidence? You can see from the other thread he's got doubts about his ability at 175

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    Is Ward the new Mayweather??? cause i swear his haters have tripled FAST
                    You pretending you're not on the Andre Ward koolaid?
                    Get out of here we know what you're all about lol.

Its like for like, you flowmos like a scumbag and we like real men who don't have to act like divas Ward in this case a diva and a scumbag just like Floyd, taking a dying man to court....
                    How would you feel if that was your dad?

Comment

You do realize that rosado had fought above 154 at least 10 times before he fought golovkin,right?

Comment

Working...
                      X